Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lineage 2: Revolution Sees New Batman-Themed Content in Collaboration with DC - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited November 2018 in News & Features Discussion

imageLineage 2: Revolution Sees New Batman-Themed Content in Collaboration with DC - MMORPG.com

Lineage 2: Revolution mobile players will be able to enjoy some DC-themed content thanks to a newly announced collaboration between Netmarble and Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment. Super Heroes and Super-Villains from the Batman family will be entering the game in celebration of Lineage 2: Revolution's first anniversary. Players will find "new opportunities for exciting interactions in open-world combat".

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
    Is it just me or does this seem....weird? o.0
    Panther2103boris20Pemmingastovski1XophMensur

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,768
    SBFord said:
    No this is definitely not just you, this is weird as hell. No idea why they would do this crossover in a Lineage game. I don't think I've ever seen them go with any crossovers outside of the universe before this in anything Lineage related.
  • SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 32,010
    OMFG!
    SBFord
    Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
  • boris20boris20 Member RarePosts: 404
    but why?
    SBFord
  • Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,985
    BATMAN?

WTF?

I think they just wanted to help Blizzard/Diablo out by making an even sillier PR announcement.
    SovrathSBFordMensur

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• vegetableoilvegetableoil Member RarePosts: 768

SBFord said:

No you are not alone. I even check twice to make sure it's Lineage. First I thought I was on crack.
    SBFordMensur
  • AlvonuAlvonu Member UncommonPosts: 34
    Spiderman & The Hulk coming to Elder Scrolls Online soon!

WTF......
    SBFord
  • WhiteLanternWhiteLantern Member RarePosts: 3,310

SBFord said:

No this is definitely not just you, this is weird as hell. No idea why they would do this crossover in a Lineage game. I don't think I've ever seen them go with any crossovers outside of the universe before this in anything Lineage related.

Absolutely weird as hell....but not unique. A couple of years ago, I started playing a game called Soul Hunters because they added Ezio from Assassins Creed. Now they have licensed Batman, Superman, Aquaman, Wonder Woman, Cyborg and Green Lantern. All very much overpowered and expensive. Mind you, this is a high-fantasy adventure game.

Warner Brothers can't make their own decent mobile game (DC Legends is...ok), so they pimp out their characters to anyone with cash.
    SBFord

I want a mmorpg where people have gone through misery, have gone through school stuff and actually have had sex even. -sagil

• MadFrenchieMadFrenchie Member LegendaryPosts: 8,505
    edited November 2018
    See?  This is what us "real gamers" are missing acting like dinosaurs and gaming on consoles and PCs...  Gratuitous, completely out of place marketing crossovers!

When will we catch up to the ultra-awesome mobile market??  It's so much better for us gamers!
    StjerneoddSBFordgastovski1Mensur

• marscionmarscion Member CommonPosts: 1
    Still not as weird as Ariana Grande in FF Brave Exvius. I still have nightmares.
    HashbrickSBFordgastovski1DeathboMensur
  • HashbrickHashbrick Member RarePosts: 1,851
    marscion said:
    Still not as weird as Ariana Grande in FF Brave Exvius. I still have nightmares.
    lmao that one still takes the cake
    SBFord
    [[ DEAD ]] - Funny - I deleted my account on the site using the cancel account button.  Forum user is separate and still exists with no way of deleting it. Delete it admins. Do it, this ends now.
  • RhyaukRhyauk Member UncommonPosts: 16
    Wow, no words atm
  • MensurMensur Member EpicPosts: 1,514
    SBFord said:
    Nah..I feel u. I dont know if I should laugh, cry, slap my self..or go outside and beat a random pedestrian. 

What is Batman thinking? what is DC thinking..

What are people thinking?

Whats my name?  

(my comment makes as much sense as that co-lab) 

mmorpg junkie since 1999