Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Torchlight Frontiers Forged Class Reveal Trailer - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited November 2018 in Videos Discussion

imageTorchlight Frontiers Forged Class Reveal Trailer - MMORPG.com

One of the unique new classes coming to Torchlight Frontiers is the Forged class, a type of mechanic "automaton" that uses a variety of weapons "to build up heat before unleashing a devastating explosive attack on its enemies". Think about your pot-bellied stove in battle...

Read the full story here

Comments

• TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,163
    Ok found the class I'm gonna play, I don't need to see anything else :D
    SBFordelveoneXarkoMrMelGibson
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• GroqstrongGroqstrong Member RarePosts: 815
    cool and innovative. good job.
    elveoneMensurHariken
  • MensurMensur Member EpicPosts: 1,511
    Nah...Never liked tin cans! :D But looks cool.
    grg210

mmorpg junkie since 1999

• RobbgobbRobbgobb Member UncommonPosts: 674
    From the first video I saw had me know this is the class reveal I was waiting on.
  • IlayaIlaya Member UncommonPosts: 661
    Muhahaha.....that's something cool indeed!! :D
    Xoph
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    More importantly....will I be able to play this on my phone? DON'T YOU GUYS HAVE PHONES?!?!

Sorry, I couldn't resist.
  • Solar_ProphetSolar_Prophet Member EpicPosts: 1,960

Albatroes said:

More importantly....will I be able to play this on my phone? DON'T YOU GUYS HAVE PHONES?!?!

Yeah, everyone knows the FUTURE of ARPGs is on mobile devices! Even Blizzard devs have ditched their tired old PCs and consoles for them, and they can't be wrong, right?
    TacticalZombeh

AN' DERE AIN'T NO SUCH FING AS ENUFF DAKKA, YA GROT! Enuff'z more than ya got an' less than too much an' there ain't no such fing as too much dakka. Say dere is, and me Squiggoff'z eatin' tonight!

We are born of the blood. Made men by the blood. Undone by the blood. Our eyes are yet to open. FEAR THE OLD BLOOD. 

#IStandWithVic

• MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson Member EpicPosts: 3,033
    Unique class. I probably wouldn't play it, but I would gladly group with steampunk R2D2.
  • blix2006blix2006 Member UncommonPosts: 414
    i got a key :D
  • KajidourdenKajidourden Member EpicPosts: 3,030
    blix2006 said:
    i got a key :D
    You don't want it....send it over my way XD
  • Superman0XSuperman0X Member RarePosts: 2,292

Albatroes said:

Yeah, everyone knows the FUTURE of ARPGs is on mobile devices! Even Blizzard devs have ditched their tired old PCs and consoles for them, and they can't be wrong, right?

Mobile devices yes! Phones no! I should be able to play this on my smartwatch. Why should I have to carry around a heavy device like a phone?
    MrMelGibson
  • MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson Member EpicPosts: 3,033
    I wonder how armor will look on this class. Hopefully it gets as many variations as the humanoid classes.