Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Check Out This Pair of Lost Ark Berserker Gameplay Impressions Videos - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited November 2018 in Videos Discussion

imageCheck Out This Pair of Lost Ark Berserker Gameplay Impressions Videos - MMORPG.com

We have a pair of new videos straight out of the Lost Ark Korean open beta test. In the first, YouTuber "TheFr0styyy" has posted a new video that covers his impressions of the Berserker class, one of the game's melee frontliners. The second is from YouTuber KineticGTR and shows the Berserker in action during dungeon gameplay where he took the tank role when none was available.

Read the full story here

Comments

• DauzqulDauzqul Member RarePosts: 1,982
    Still waiting for that NA announcement ;/
  • Spriggen1337Spriggen1337 Member UncommonPosts: 276
    smilegate are on it they are bringing the game west will just be a matter of time 6 months - 2 years for the translations and covering up of fanservice
  • SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Dauzqul said:

They've pretty much said with the tightening regulations in China, they're looking for other markets, namely in the west. Whether it arrives before it becomes irrelevant is another matter. It's already built on Unreal Engine 3 so it's borderline iffy as-is. :/
    [Deleted User]armageddonx911

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,919
    That sword though .....

• XarkoXarko Member EpicPosts: 1,180
    Not a big fan of the art style either, but the gameplay looks solid.
    armageddonx911
  • vegetableoilvegetableoil Member RarePosts: 768
    DPS only game. I'm used to playing tank but I guess it's unwanted class.
    armageddonx911
  • KumaponKumapon Member EpicPosts: 1,563
    This game is quickly becoming huge in Korea. All servers are packed with 5000 players ques. Already the #1 mmo played in S. Korea, with only League and PUBG having more players. 
  • itsoveritsover Member UncommonPosts: 353
    It won’t look and feel the same when it come to NA . I like how the movement and combat feel when it in Korea . But when it come to NA it don’t feel the same . Sad
    armageddonx911

• ForgrimmForgrimm Member EpicPosts: 3,059

Dauzqul said:

https://mmos.com/news/smilegate-confirms-lost-ark-coming-west
  • FlyByKnightFlyByKnight Member EpicPosts: 3,967
    itsover said:
    It won’t look and feel the same when it come to NA . I like how the movement and combat feel when it in Korea . But when it come to NA it don’t feel the same . Sad
    Can you explain further?
    "As far as the forum code of conduct, I would think it's a bit outdated and in need of a refre *CLOSED*" 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯