Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com : General : Warhammer: Chaosbane - Captain Of The Empire Gameplay Video

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited November 2018 in Videos Discussion

imageMMORPG.com : General : Warhammer: Chaosbane - Captain Of The Empire Gameplay Video

MMORPG.com reviews MMO and MMORPG games. We also provide news and exclusive coverage of the MMO gaming space. Our free MMO games list and discussion forums are the best site for gamers in search of a gaming community.

Read the full story here

Comments

• ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    edited November 2018
    That looks really good , just oozing with Warhammer, so glad they are giving us a game not 40k , looking forward to seeing the other 3 classes.. And hoping this leads to a Warhammer Quest 2 PC game ..
    ConstantineMerusScotsakinol
  • kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,919
    Yup this is indeed looking good. Happy with what I'm seeing.
    Scorchien

• jpedrote52jpedrote52 Member UncommonPosts: 112
    they need to remove the health bars, and the white effect when the enemies or player are hit, look really ugly in ARPG's way to much screen clutter, can't see the mobs models or the environments
    they need to remove the health bars, and the white effect when the enemies or player are hit, look really ugly in ARPG's way to much screen clutter, can't see the mobs models or the environments
    it looked like a testbed UI to me , i think we will see alot of changes to that
    My love for Warhammer is from Dawn of War I never played the table top stuff although I knew about it because while I was growing up money was beyond just tight and I made do with homemade games so stuff like Warhammer was just a  pipe dream. Luckily when I grew up and got a job and later on got married I was able to play the computer games and I have always loved the lore and the setting together with the awesome personalities of the different factions.

I bought Martyr when it came out immediately and the game was a disappointment . Hope this one is not.

edited November 2018
    kitarad said:
    My love for Warhammer is from Dawn of War I never played the table top stuff although I knew about it because while I was growing up money was beyond just tight and I made do with homemade games so stuff like Warhammer was just a  pipe dream. Luckily when I grew up and got a job and later on got married I was able to play the computer games and I have always loved the lore and the setting together with the awesome personalities of the different factions.

I bought Martyr when it came out immediately and the game was a disappointment . Hope this one is not.
     I still have my Warhammer Quest game and all the hand painted pieces .. Was/is a great game to play with some friends ..

You can grab Warhammer Quest pc game on Steam , it is pretty good and a nice adaptation of the TT version .. very enjoyable game ..

ScotGorwe
    Scorchien said:
    kitarad said:

I still have my Warhammer Quest game and all the hand painted pieces .. Was/is a great game to play with some friends ..

You can grab Warhammer Quest pc game on Steam , it is pretty good and a nice adaptation of the TT version .. very enjoyable game ..

Oh wow thanks for that.

• MaurgrimMaurgrim Member RarePosts: 1,325
    Time someone make a proper Warhammer MMO that is dark and gritty with pegi 18 :D
    Scotinfomatz
  • Mike-McQueenMike-McQueen Member UncommonPosts: 267
    Looks great, but HATE the idea of playing someone else’s character. Big design flaw imo, 0 personal attachment.

I'm a unique and beautiful snowflake.

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,992
    If there is one power you can give players in any multiplayer game format to stop lone wolf types running off and being a poor team player it is an area buff placed by the caster, they learn where it is best to stand. :)
  • MensurMensur Member EpicPosts: 1,515
    looks great!

mmorpg junkie since 1999

• AlvonuAlvonu Member UncommonPosts: 34
    Will it be out for my phone?
    [Deleted User]BadSpockinfomatz
  • MachkeznhoMachkeznho Member UncommonPosts: 424
    Looks great only concerns skill depth and variety within each class, i hope there many skills to choose from for each with meaningful upgrades and visual differences.
  • Tindale111Tindale111 Member UncommonPosts: 276
    Blizzard is dead long live Warhammer ok might be a slight exaggeration but this is a good time for the rivals to knock the king off his throne love warhammers not coming to mobile ad
    Gorwe