Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

wished I could play

StormolaStormola Member UncommonPosts: 17
man I tried to download this game - I must have had an account a long time ago - trying to square away an enix account and download this game ...... impossible for my level of capability - I have a 59.99 package in my cart but no way to move forward - MAKE THIS EASIER . Peace enjoy the game all

Comments

• HeretiqueHeretique Member RarePosts: 1,535
    Just use a different email and do a trial account then purchase the game later https://freetrial.finalfantasyxiv.com

Octagon7711MrMelGibson
  • MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson Member EpicPosts: 3,033
    FF14 realy does have the worst account site to sub/purchase. I always wondered how many potential customers they lost due to the frustration of navigating their site.

@Heretique Good tip. Thanks for sharing. 
    ceratop001
  • kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,910
    Yes pretty confusing. I don't understand how they could not have made this clearer and easier after all these years. Do they want people to buy their game or not?

• PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004
    It is definitely more complicated than most other MMO's, using the mogstation to handle everything is an extra level of complicated that i suspect many baulk at, but it does work and i suspect its done in that way as an additional level of security, i've had to recover an account using their systems, which while it didn't quite reach the point of my sending in a sample of my DNA to prove who i was, it certainly felt like it, by the same token it was encouraging that they were so proactive on the matter  ;)