Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Conqueror's Blade Siege Tests Debrief - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited November 2018 in News & Features Discussion

imageConqueror's Blade Siege Tests Debrief - MMORPG.com

At the end of July 2018, I got an early look at Conqueror’s Blade and was pretty positive that it was a glorious descent into a bloody battle. This massive MMO war front finally gave commanders the chance to test their mettle over the last two weekends with a series of technical siege tests and I managed to slip into the invited ranks and bash some skulls, here’s our after battle debrief.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Still got my eye on this one.
    Mensur
  • time007time007 Member UncommonPosts: 1,062
    this looks fun BUT i think they need to change the release date from Q4 to sometime in 2019. i dont think this thing is gonna make it out by end of year 2018, we got like 1.5 months left...

IMPORTANT:  Please keep all replies to my posts about GAMING.  Please no negative or backhanded comments directed at me personally.  If you are going to post a reply that includes how you feel about me, please don't bother replying & just ignore my post instead.  I'm on this forum to talk about GAMING.  Thank you.
  • MaxBaconMaxBacon Member LegendaryPosts: 7,766
    Waiting for it too, doesn't have much RPG on it as it's match after match type of thing, but works.
  • LustsLusts Member RarePosts: 205

time007 said:

this looks fun BUT i think they need to change the release date from Q4 to sometime in 2019. i dont think this thing is gonna make it out by end of year 2018, we got like 1.5 months left...

My issue is when it will release. I alpha tested this game almost a year ago. I keep seeing it pop up here and there then disappear again. I have no idea what is going on with this game currently.
    gastovski1
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    Only time i want to ever play massive is if it is players versus NPC's in an Event setting.
    PVP is just TOO messy,uncontrolled,non strategic when you have too many players.

When i pvp it is ONLY in Arena type designs and i prefer 1 on 1 ,anymore and it lags my system and slows everything down.Besides i can't pay attention to more than one foe at a time anyhow,so why would i want more around me?
    Signex

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• blood_thirstblood_thirst Member UncommonPosts: 21
    It looks very interesting! I'm waiting this game :3 When are they going to start a new test?
    Mensur
  • RPGMASTERGAMERRPGMASTERGAMER Member UncommonPosts: 516
    edited November 2018
    great write up but just want point out something : this early acess was only to test the INSTANCE PVP MODE. the game also got a open world like a mmorpg with map, zone, castle, that peoples can conquer and attack, where you move with your main character like other mmorpg.
    that not something you queue into or a loby game.

and that pretty much what make this game special, that realy not a loby games and i was fealing reading this review ( also because they only tested the pvp instance queue mode of the game in the beta ) was maybe missing.

again this will be a realy great game, keep this under the radar

the only bad thing about this... = my.com

but even if they are in my book the worst dev, it worth it
    Panserbjorne39
  • MensurMensur Member EpicPosts: 1,515
    Sounds interesting but I dont like to command more than one player..dont even play hunter in WoW because of commanding a pet lol...not a macro kinda a guy.

mmorpg junkie since 1999

• SolancerSolancer Member UncommonPosts: 121
    For Honor is a lmao game and of course, it shows or rather whats shows up are dishonorable lots, and this game will probably in the same boat. I suppose this will appeal to the zerg group more than anything , never a fan of randomly getting kill out of the blue was ever a fun experience.

When a massive of soldiers in a huge warfare without some kind of plan/strategy its just gang raping game O_o at best. This have zero honor lmao if any army locks in a war, honor is the first thing goes out the door. Well I always thought "For Honor" was a laughable concept in a PvP game, and yet I'm puzzled as hell THOSE ppl kept on adding PvP in RPG type too where they are NEVER need it, IMO. I swear those dev tries too hard to capture them all in one game solution is stupid.

When was the last time water and oil ever mix well? Of course, Moba have at least some structure to how its being gang raped lol. For most pvp games its just ganging and nothing else at the end. This game is going for massive scale gang raping is somehow that going to make this amazing? So who have the most players win? I say good luck
  • LimnicLimnic Member RarePosts: 1,116
    Mensur said:
    Sounds interesting but I dont like to command more than one player..dont even play hunter in WoW because of commanding a pet lol...not a macro kinda a guy.
    Game really isn't bad on that end. You slot out multiple units you can swap between, but only have direct control of the unit you select to run about with on the field and use simple short set of button commands to position them or have them follow you in a few formations and aggression levels. You can swap out what unit you are using, but only at specific locations on the battlefield.

It's pretty low-end compared to the Mount&Blade of KUF games.

I do like this game, but playing it made me want KUF2 to get a western release.
  • X-ranfeX-ranfe Member UncommonPosts: 77

Lusts said:

time007 said:

My issue is when it will release. I alpha tested this game almost a year ago. I keep seeing it pop up here and there then disappear again. I have no idea what is going on with this game currently.

It's much closer to the release now than a year ago. There are plenty of guilds recruiting, and the next test phase is officially announced as CBT.
  • AnthrageAnthrage Member UncommonPosts: 20
    Looking forward to this!