Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DDOSer caught and will be severely punished

2»

Comments

• AzothAzoth Member UncommonPosts: 840
    Personally, I don't think kids should ever be hunted down by anyone. 

I also think criminals would vastly benefit from therapy, medications and actually becoming better people...than just locking them up to become even worse, as prisons tend to breed criminals instead.

These investigators never cared about helping these kids, only about locking them up. And they spend years hunting kids...in any other country the investigators would be jailed for child abuse, or at least fired from their jobs.
    You make no sense. First did they know they were chasing kids ? Even if they knew, it's not the investigator job to try and figure out who deserve to be helped, jailed, or sent to their room. They investigate, find all the proof, and give all that to the prosecutor who then will decide if he proceeds with accusations.
  • FlyByKnightFlyByKnight Member EpicPosts: 3,967
    Good! Insert Vincent Price Laugh.
    "As far as the forum code of conduct, I would think it's a bit outdated and in need of a refre *CLOSED*" 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • FlyByKnightFlyByKnight Member EpicPosts: 3,967
    I don't see why this needs jail time. Couldn't they focus on the election hacking and not some random kid (at the time)? What a waste of resources and time that can be spent on stuff that really matters to 99% of the people in the world

"As far as the forum code of conduct, I would think it's a bit outdated and in need of a refre *CLOSED*" 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯