Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bless Online Ruins of Shaqqara Interview - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited November 2018 in News & Features Discussion

imageBless Online Ruins of Shaqqara Interview - MMORPG.com

With the Ruins of Shaqqara update to Bless Online today, the game is undergoing a massive transformation across a number of features. Players will find the level cap increased, new areas to explore and a new open world battlefield. We caught up with the devs to find out more. Read on!

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    I read the answers provided by Neowiz and always wonder why they are interviewed....
  • NevereverlandNevereverland Member UncommonPosts: 161
    Dropped userbase was just waiting for this update. NOT.
  • exile01exile01 Member RarePosts: 1,089
    edited November 2018
    why did you delete my genius comment? This is another proof you guys lost touch with the community that made you big.
    Post edited by exile01 on
    ZenJellyNoxiasgastovski1WhiskeydustRadoo
  • virgommovirgommo Member UncommonPosts: 43
    Did you guys forget to add the sponsored tag? Because with this spoon-fed dribble, it can't be anything other than lip service and their PR department handing you the questions and answers already typed for you....of all the things that SHOULD be said about Bless, this was none of them
    mikeb0817ZenJellyCaffynatedViper482Radoo
  • cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,101
    Torval said:
    I need new glasses because I read the title as "Bless Online Ruins Shaqs Interview". I'm thinkin, those bastards! :lol:
    I read the same thing and had to look again.
    [Deleted User]hamlathis
    Chamber of Chains
  • TaroganTarogan Member UncommonPosts: 6
    Might be worth giving it a shot. BfA is already quite boring
  • kikoodutroa8kikoodutroa8 Member RarePosts: 565
    That was a great interview, I learned a lot, thank you mmorpg.com! : )
  • WarlyxWarlyx Member EpicPosts: 3,364
    edited November 2018
    after mystic , what is the future content ? , because we all know KR havent received an update for months , and its closing.

why not remove the chain combat system? ppl dont like it , its rigid and frustrating.
    warsaber1375
  • HashbrickHashbrick Member RarePosts: 1,851

Warlyx said:

why not remove the chain combat system? ppl dont like it , its rigid and frustrating.

This! I quit after 15mins of creating my character because of the chain combat system, it feels very mobile friendly. Fix the combat, people will come!

warsaber1375
    [[ DEAD ]] - Funny - I deleted my account on the site using the cancel account button.  Forum user is separate and still exists with no way of deleting it. Delete it admins. Do it, this ends now.