Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ARK: Extinction Expansion Pack Launches on Steam - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited November 2018 in Videos Discussion

imageARK: Extinction Expansion Pack Launches on Steam - MMORPG.com

The ARK: Survival Evolved story began on Earth and with the launch of the Extinction expansion, adventurers return to where they began. Extinction brings a new map, one that features a ruined planet infested with "Element-corrupted creatures".

Read the full story here

Comments

• zigalucardzigalucard Member UncommonPosts: 144
    Everything I've read about this game and videos I watch show this game as unfinished and buggy to all hell, anyone that current plays able to shed some light? Last time I played was when Ark first hit EA and it was pretty un-optimized.
  • mcrippinsmcrippins Member RarePosts: 1,625
    I've played Ark for a long time, and never really had any major problems. Most of the bugs I've encountered are typically associated with mods. Not to say the game is perfect, but it's a great experience depending on how you play it.
  • cylon8cylon8 Member UncommonPosts: 362
    stay off official servers and you will have alot of fun

so say we all

• TsiyaTsiya Member UncommonPosts: 280
    edited November 2018

cylon8 said:

stay off official servers and you will have alot of fun

This. So much this. I play singleplayer and when it starts getting old I mod it up. Tons of good mods and great maps to switch up even just the basic Ark experience. Aberration I just couldn't get into, but they put all the beasties on Ragnarok, which is one of my favorite maps, so it's all good. @Torval You don't need any of the DLC to get all the new dinos, there's tons of player made maps that spawn them. Even the basic game comes with 3 maps, and then with mods the sky's the limit.
    [Deleted User]zigalucard