Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com : General : Nexon's MMOARPG 'Project DH' Now Has a Name: Dragon Hound

2»

Comments

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766

Deyirn said:

A game about dragons - lame.

Twilight made vampires and werewolves lame, Skyrim made dragons and vikings lame... Now nothing can fix it... especially not this.

Twilight didn't make them lame, just ignore it exists and they are still fine. Skyrim made Dragons and Vikings lame? One of the best received open world RPG's ever? What?
    Nepheth
  • JeffSpicoliJeffSpicoli Member EpicPosts: 2,849
    RolanStorm
    • Aloha Mr Hand ! 

• MensurMensur Member EpicPosts: 1,507
    that dragon got owned! literally

mmorpg junkie since 1999

• learis1learis1 Member UncommonPosts: 169
    Doesn't Nexon already have a dragon mmo with Riders of Icarus?

Mend and Defend

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    edited November 2018
    The 4 letters ARPG turn me off sooo much it is not funny.I see those letters now i won't even try the game.

We could have a million upstart devs making these type of games,they are cheap lazy games,i don't want to support half assed effort.

If you are going to use the 3 letters RPG,then make a rpg,quit giving us this spammy trash and calling it a RPG.
    What does ACTION have to do with anything anyhow,we have never done any type of action before in our RPG's,is it like some devs are doing us a favor now?
    DavodtheTutt

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
    Lol the vehicle carrying the dragon looks like its from the movie Mortal Engines.
    RolanStorm
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    I guess its too much to ask for a trailer with actual gameplay in it.

Traha had gameplay but the stuttering in the trailer makes me think its made on UE3.
    DavodtheTutt
  • RolanStormRolanStorm Member UncommonPosts: 198

SBFord said:

Blackboa said:

Is this going to be like a Monster Hunter World or Dauntless type game? If so, no thanks!

Honestly, I'm rather baffled by the trailer...but it's possible it is sort of MHWish.

Yeah. My reaction was "what did I just watch?" :)
  • ChildoftheShadowsChildoftheShadows Member EpicPosts: 2,193
    I got a Tremors vibe from that ending.
  • alkarionlogalkarionlog Member EpicPosts: 3,584
    Deyirn said:
    A game about dragons - lame.

Twilight made vampires and werewolves lame, Skyrim made dragons and vikings lame... Now nothing can fix it... especially not this.
    since when twilight was about vampires? its was fairys, shinning over the florest when frolicking is a fairy thing

FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and for some money.