Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Might as well not bother caring

MachkeznhoMachkeznho Member UncommonPosts: 424
edited November 2018 in General Gaming
who cares delete who cares delete me world is full of ugly people delete me
Post edited by Machkeznho on
TheScavengerKyleran

Comments

• TheScavengerTheScavenger Member EpicPosts: 3,321
    This seems very racist against people from the east, by calling the all/majority of them discriminators/bigots/racists. What you just said is exactly what you are complaining about.
    MachkeznhoKyleran

My Skyrim, Fallout 4, Starbound and WoW + other game mods at MODDB: 

https://www.moddb.com/mods/skyrim-anime-overhaul

• MachkeznhoMachkeznho Member UncommonPosts: 424
    edited November 2018
    who cares delete
    edited November 2018
    who cares delete me
  • Rich84Rich84 Member UncommonPosts: 55
    the class is missing so they can sell it to you later of course ;)
    edited November 2018
    Rich84 said:
    the class is missing so they can sell it to you later of course ;)
    sorry no one cares apparently
  • boris20boris20 Member RarePosts: 404
    Or it could just be because they want to use it as a paid expansion pack a few months after release? Or, it simply is not ready to be added in for launch? Stop overthinking this stuff, looking for excuses to waive the racism card. Companies/people cant even breath anymore without someone crying racist. Get over yourself, you are not entitled. 
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,509
    Someone posted on another thread D3 is more or less a reskinning of an existing D3 copy, if so might explain the WDs absence.

Come to think of it, isn't it a bit racist to assume a witch doctor would naturally be a person of color?

Finally,  for reasons I can't fathom Asian gamers often favor playing very young or even child like caucasian styled characters. (Or weird small animals) 

Likely just the omission of a less favored class or skin color for business reasons rather than overt discrimination.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• CryomatrixCryomatrix Member EpicPosts: 3,223
    Kyleran said:

Finally,  for reasons I can't fathom Asian gamers often favor playing very young or even child like caucasian styled characters. (Or weird small animals) 

I can't stand very young or child like characters or small animal crap. The art style and graphics and pedo-bullshit in some of those games is an automatic never look at or touch it. 

On another note, it ruffles my feather, that one of the classes in Path of Exile (Templar) is left-handed. It bothers me so much LOL. Because i'm right-handed so when I get into my avatar mode, i want to be right handed . But female characters don't bother me . . . seems kind of weird right? lol. 

Cryomatrix
    Catch me streaming at twitch.tv/cryomatrix
    You can see my sci-fi/WW2 book recommendations.