Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com : General : Nexon's MMOARPG 'Project DH' Now Has a Name: Dragon Hound

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited November 2018 in Videos Discussion

imageMMORPG.com : General : Nexon's MMOARPG 'Project DH' Now Has a Name: Dragon Hound

MMORPG.com reviews MMO and MMORPG games. We also provide news and exclusive coverage of the MMO gaming space. Our free MMO games list and discussion forums are the best site for gamers in search of a gaming community.

Read the full story here

Β«1

Comments

• BlackboaBlackboa Member UncommonPosts: 167
    Is this going to be like a Monster Hunter World or Dauntless type game? If so, no thanks!
  • SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Blackboa said:

Is this going to be like a Monster Hunter World or Dauntless type game? If so, no thanks!

Honestly, I'm rather baffled by the trailer...but it's possible it is sort of MHWish.
    RolanStorm

Β―\_(ツ)_/Β― 

• BlackboaBlackboa Member UncommonPosts: 167
    Yeah when I hear MMOARPG I don't think of MHW, I think of something more like Mu Legend, Lost Ark, POE, Diablo, or Grim Dawn. I mean, if they added other PvE leading up to a main boss fight, that could potentially add some spice to a MHWish game.
  • PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004
    Remember, don't double park your dragon or someone will tow it away!
    ConstantineMerusCyber_wastelandSBFordSamhaelWarEnsemble[Deleted User]TsiyaSpriggen1337onelesslightThupliand 4 others.
  • ConstantineMerusConstantineMerus Member EpicPosts: 3,338
    Phry said:
    Also don't drink and drake. 
    Cyber_wastelandPhrySovrathSBFordSamhael[Deleted User]TsiyaonelesslightThupligastovski1and 1 other.
    Constantine, The Console Poster

• "One of the most difficult tasks men can perform, however much others may despise it, is the invention of good games and it cannot be done by men out of touch with their instinctive selves." - Carl Jung
  • FilburFilbur Member UncommonPosts: 254
    Nexon also announced the new MMORPG Traha, which looks like a mix of Rift and FFXIV:

Thupli
  • BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565
    I believe the NA teams in California (Stephan Frost among them) are working on something, and I wonder if it's completely different. I'd assume so, but it could be they're working on localization for this.

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
    Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

• Rain_DeathravenRain_Deathraven Member UncommonPosts: 87
    Actually i feel bad for the dragon :)
    SBFord[Deleted User]Tsiyainfomatz
  • PemminPemmin Member UncommonPosts: 623

Phry said:

im gonna find the biggest mount I can and park it on top of the mailbox
    [Deleted User]Thupli
  • cinderboycinderboy Member UncommonPosts: 35
    edited November 2018

Filbur said:

Nexon also announced the new MMORPG Traha, which looks like a mix of Rift and FFXIV:

That is a mobile game. https://mmoculture.com/2018/11/nexon-game-giant-announces-14-titles-for-annual-g-star-exhibition/
    edited November 2018

SBFord said:

Blackboa said:

Honestly, I'm rather baffled by the trailer...but it's possible it is sort of MHWish.

The main difference is the mount system. https://mmoculture.com/2018/06/project-dh-brief-combat-footage-revealed-for-new-pc-mmo-under-nexon/
    SBFord
  • FilburFilbur Member UncommonPosts: 254
    cinderboy said:

Filbur said:

That is a mobile game. https://mmoculture.com/2018/11/nexon-game-giant-announces-14-titles-for-annual-g-star-exhibition/
    Nope, it's not. The video description clearly says:

PCλ₯Ό λ„˜μ–΄μ„  ν•˜μ΄μ—”λ“œ MMORPG ν•œκ³„ μ—†λŠ” μΈν”Όλ‹ˆν‹° 클래슀 β€˜νŠΈλΌν•˜β€™! λ„₯슨 μ§€μŠ€νƒ€ 2018μ—μ„œ λ§Œλ‚˜λ³΄μ„Έμš”!

Thupli
  • kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,910
    edited November 2018
    It was kinda cool with its tiny hands grabbing holds and then looking all subdued. It does look like some sort of hunting game since that dragon was game. I am not sure if it is in the vein of path of exile since it is a trailer so how big will the characters be or is it more like an action mmo. Point click movement or not, unable to tell all these things.

edited November 2018

Filbur said:

cinderboy said:

Filbur said:

That is a mobile game.

https://mmoculture.com/2018/11/nexon-game-giant-announces-14-titles-for-annual-g-star-exhibition/

PCλ₯Ό λ„˜μ–΄μ„  ν•˜μ΄μ—”λ“œ MMORPG
    ν•œκ³„ μ—†λŠ” μΈν”Όλ‹ˆν‹° 클래슀 β€˜νŠΈλΌν•˜β€™!
    λ„₯슨 μ§€μŠ€νƒ€ 2018μ—μ„œ λ§Œλ‚˜λ³΄μ„Έμš”!

It just says this mobile MMORPG is better than PC ones. Brush up on your Korean please. Also listed as a mobile game on Nexon's website.
    SBFord[Deleted User]Thupliinfomatz
  • kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,910

So it's a mobile game with an impressive trailer ?

cinderboy said:

Filbur said:

cinderboy said:

Filbur said:

That is a mobile game.

https://mmoculture.com/2018/11/nexon-game-giant-announces-14-titles-for-annual-g-star-exhibition/

It just says this mobile MMORPG is better than PC ones. Brush up on your Korean please.

Phry

edited November 2018

kitarad said:

So it's a mobile game with an impressive trailer ?

cinderboy said:

Filbur said:

cinderboy said:

Filbur said:

That is a mobile game.

It just says this mobile MMORPG is better than PC ones. Brush up on your Korean please.

Yes. More reveals here: https://mmoculture.com/2018/11/nexon-game-giant-announces-14-titles-for-annual-g-star-exhibition/
  • MargraveMargrave Member RarePosts: 1,362
    mobile .... pass
    onelesslight

Margrave said:

mobile .... pass

Dragon Hound is a PC MMORPG...

Does anyone here bother reading anything?
    ThupliRolanStorm
  • alkarionlogalkarionlog Member EpicPosts: 3,584

cinderboy said:

Margrave said:

mobile .... pass

Dragon Hound is a PC MMORPG...

Does anyone here bother reading anything?

I guess that was that traha game

and i'm curious nexon shows pc games when blizzard failed to do so, so maybe tht is why blizzard is trying hard on damage control, they are finally nothing they will lose money with they crap? we will see soon I guess
    FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and for some money.
  • ScellowScellow Member RarePosts: 398
    I'm a simple man, i see Asian company i say no :)
    Marvignotinoberserk
  • XarkoXarko Member EpicPosts: 1,180
    So is it Dragon Hound or Dragon Hunt? Suzie help!
  • WarEnsembleWarEnsemble Member UncommonPosts: 252
    Mobile ARPG = nope.
  • NephethNepheth Member RarePosts: 473
    edited November 2018
    I don't care about both mmos but I had to write something. Damn a lot of you don't know how to read apparently. This game is not mobile. They are talking about another mmorpg called Traha. That game is for mobile devices and has nothing to do with Dragon Hound. This is an mmorpg for "PC". Next time read before writing a comment.
    RolanStormDavodtheTutt
  • MarvignoMarvigno Member CommonPosts: 7

Scellow said:

I'm a simple man, i see Asian company i say no :)

Call me a curmudgeon, but I feel the exact same way. Love me some MMOs, but I sure can't stand the garbage asian companies keep trying to sell us.
Β«1