Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Path of Exile: PlayStation 4 Release Trailer - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited November 2018 in Videos Discussion

imagePath of Exile: PlayStation 4 Release Trailer - MMORPG.com

Grinding Gear is ready to knock your socks off on this sluggish Monday afternoon with the big news that Path of Exile is coming to PlayStation 4 on December 7th!

Read the full story here

Comments

• Lumiere123Lumiere123 Member UncommonPosts: 62
    Where is the mobile version, GGG???

Hahaha, JK.

GGG > Blizzard.

They now take place where Diablo once sit, after Immortal Diablo fall down...
    Moms_Spaghetti[Deleted User]Rain_DeathravenFolmen
  • SeelinnikoiSeelinnikoi Member RarePosts: 1,360
    PoE is not Diablo franchise, but its so damn better! Good guy GGG
    vipermanorLumiere123ceh430Folmeninfomatz[Deleted User]
    If you are a Star Wars fan, why not try the Star Wars The Old Republic?
    New players can get a welcome package and old/returning players can also get a welcome back package and 7 days free subscription time! Just click here to use my referral invitation
  • Gymrat313Gymrat313 Member UncommonPosts: 154
    Please make a Nintendo Switch version GGG :)
    FolmenMensur
  • boris20boris20 Member RarePosts: 404
    Always have enjoyed PoE. Good game. Keep looking to hear a PoE2 announcement. New game engine would do PoE wonders.
    FolmenWaan
  • KalebGraysonKalebGrayson Member RarePosts: 430
    I'd like to try it on Switch as well.
    Gymrat313Mensur
  • winghaven1winghaven1 Member RarePosts: 737
    Blizzard indirectly handed them millions. Grats. I'm sure to them Blizzcon was a delight. lol
    [Deleted User]jdnewell
  • PemminPemmin Member UncommonPosts: 623
    so whats next for Tencent and GGG....PoE mobile?(too soon?)
  • acidbloodacidblood Member RarePosts: 878
    This is probably a stupid question (haven't really kept up with PoE), but is there an offline client yet? Can the console version be played offline?
  • BoltonsquadBoltonsquad Member UncommonPosts: 403

acidblood said:

This is probably a stupid question (haven't really kept up with PoE), but is there an offline client yet? Can the console version be played offline?

No, the game will never be able to be played offline.
    acidblood
  • ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    But will I be able to play it on my phone?  I mean, I know I can play it on a PC and soon on Playstation 4, but when will I be able to play it on a 5" screen with shitty controls?!!  Come on GGG, it's the future of gaming!!!!
    Ziiiiiinnnnggg!!!
  • CryomatrixCryomatrix Member EpicPosts: 3,223
    I played thr game on console at a friends house, the controls are find when playing, but inventory management and menu controls are terrible.
    Catch me streaming at twitch.tv/cryomatrix
    You can see my sci-fi/WW2 book recommendations. 
  • ConstantineMerusConstantineMerus Member EpicPosts: 3,338
    My prayers have been answered. One ARPG let me down, the other lifts me up. Thank you Chris! <3
    Constantine, The Console Poster

• "One of the most difficult tasks men can perform, however much others may despise it, is the invention of good games and it cannot be done by men out of touch with their instinctive selves." - Carl Jung
  • DAOWAceDAOWAce Member UncommonPosts: 432
    Meanwhile, the game still has no right-click driving that Diablo 2 (and 3) did.
  • SeelinnikoiSeelinnikoi Member RarePosts: 1,360

DAOWAce said:

What?

You can customize the controls, with literally anything! You can even make your right mouse click your potion button if you want.

You clearly did not checked this through...

Extra ProTip: If you right click a skill, you can choose to automatically make that skill auto stand or auto move, meaning you can put a skill (on any keybind) and make you cast that skill standing still or make it a movement until target (for example until your cursor is targetting something)
    If you are a Star Wars fan, why not try the Star Wars The Old Republic?
    New players can get a welcome package and old/returning players can also get a welcome back package and 7 days free subscription time! Just click here to use my referral invitation
  • captloki13captloki13 Member UncommonPosts: 14
    How do they expect me to play this with my phone?
  • WaanWaan Member UncommonPosts: 105
    Came for mobile comments. Was not let down.
    [Deleted User]
  • kertinkertin Member UncommonPosts: 259
    Honestly, I've used that "mobile joke" too but reading this article makes me think it's getting really old, you can do better!
  • TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297
    edited November 2018
    I couldn't imagine playing PoE seriously without the user created loot filters on PC.

Piling through all that loot on consoles looks like a nightmare...
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
  • kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,910
    I love this game so glad more players will soon get exposed to this wonderful game.

• DarkswormDarksworm Member RarePosts: 1,081
    Needs mouse and keyboard support, given the laughably tiny inventories in these games. I can't imagine playing this with a controller. Shudders...
  • ConstantineMerusConstantineMerus Member EpicPosts: 3,338
    Darksworm said:
    Needs mouse and keyboard support, given the laughably tiny inventories in these games. I can't imagine playing this with a controller. Shudders...
    Isn't it already on XB1?
    rojoArcueid
    Constantine, The Console Poster

• "One of the most difficult tasks men can perform, however much others may despise it, is the invention of good games and it cannot be done by men out of touch with their instinctive selves." - Carl Jung
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    THIS is what i've been waiting for!

Thanks GGG.
    ConstantineMerus

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722

Darksworm said:

It won't be a problem. This is not the first ARPG on a console.

• PemminPemmin Member UncommonPosts: 623
    DAOWAce said:
    yes it does