Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Blizzard deleting Diablo Immortal YouTube dislikes?

2»

Comments

• ConstantineMerusConstantineMerus Member EpicPosts: 3,338
    Nyctelios said:
    Gorwe said:
    I checked out the Diablo Blizzard trailer on YouTube a couple of hours ago and it had 410K dislikes.  I just looked again, and it has dropped to 370K dislikes.  People in the comments are saying that 200K+ dislikes have been deleted.  How is this even possible?  Is Blizzard reporting "bot dislikes" or something to YouTube and having them deleted?  Or does Blizz have the ability to delete them directly?
    That shouldn't be possible. Youtube and ActiBlizz are two separate corporations. How could possibly Blizz be able to delete dislikes? Unless YT is up to no good, again.
    Ok, I have a theory, but just a theory.

They deleted the video and re-uploaded it 3 times until they gave up. 

Maybe, I don't know, they found out some sort of system (like setting the video on unlisted, private, etc) that restores or wipe it's count.

Or, and I wouldn't doubt, there are bots attacking the video.
    I think it happened once at least since the likes also got reset but the other times only negative comments and dislikes were removed. My information is from Reddit and my own drunken ass though, so it could be aliens. 
    Constantine, The Console Poster

• "One of the most difficult tasks men can perform, however much others may despise it, is the invention of good games and it cannot be done by men out of touch with their instinctive selves." - Carl Jung
  • ItstimetodealItstimetodeal Member UncommonPosts: 284
    As much as this news sucked.  They won't match Call of Duties 3million + downvotes. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_most-disliked_YouTube_videos
    SBFord