Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Change Christmas to Guestmas

SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

meh!

woke up, guests came...

guests left, more guests came not more than 30mins later!

it's 9 11 pm...days over

merryguestmas... OH i mean christmasimage

Comments

• ParaTrooperParaTrooper Member Posts: 1,961
    AHHH! i really hate ppl comming here for xmass, got sum1 staying ehre for like 2 weeks n it's really really annoying.

*Notice: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author... got sick of holding backspace.
    -----------------------------------------
    ParaTrooper, That guy that used to mod the MMORPG.com forums.

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

they're still here

• SatansDiscipleSatansDisciple Member Posts: 2,782

i had to go to a freaking christmas eve party... with family, and my dad got sooo drunk, the drive home was scary as hell, and he wouldnt let my mom drive. im alive though.

"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good."
    - Unknown Author

--------------------------------------

that;s what u get for drinking

hey guess what

its 6 past midnight and the guests are still here

ha! almost 24 hours!

• rathmarathma Member UncommonPosts: 3,786
     Maybe Canadian and American greetings are different. But i'd just tell them to go home. 24 hours of madness... I wouldn't last 12 minutes.

http://www.OriginNow.com - Official Fanboi

EverQuest II : Level 20 Paladin - Antonia Bayle Server

meh

they left at around 12:14 am

christmas was over when they leftimage

• DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359
    I don't mind house guests...it's just when they over stay their welcome and (1) they know it and just don't care because they are moochers, or (2) completely oblivious to the fact that they are idiots (que in cousin eddy from national lampoons christmas vacation) image 

--------------------------------------------
    If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"

yea well the whole christmas guests were here

they left 14 minutes after christmas ended

go figure

• DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359

Originally posted by MurtBijani

yea well the whole christmas guests were here
    they left 14 minutes after christmas ended
    go figure

sounds like some of my relatives...get the presents and leave

--------------------------------------------
    If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"

lol

but they stayed the WHOLE christmas...

they left 14minutes after it ended...

o well...waht's done is done eh?

• SatansDiscipleSatansDisciple Member Posts: 2,782

not always... 1 xmas my little nephew (and company), whom i loathe, everytime he comes he ruins some kind of wire in some way. anyway, they get halfway down my road, being on a hill, and they slide off the road into a ditch. my mom invites them to stay the rest of the weekend... ugh.

"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good."
    - Unknown Author

--------------------------------------

• ParaTrooperParaTrooper Member Posts: 1,961
    Well it's been 2 weeks now... i think? i've lost track of time these days... but finally! my uncle has left the building    /me dances    soooooo annoying..... really it is.

*Notice: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author... got sick of holding backspace.
    -----------------------------------------
    ParaTrooper, That guy that used to mod the MMORPG.com forums.