Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Diablo Immortal

Comments

• MensurMensur Member RarePosts: 771

That man is the real immortal.

That fucking amazing!
  • moosecatlolmoosecatlol Member UncommonPosts: 1,458
    [WOW, they just gave an equivalent of "What are you, poor?"](https://clips.twitch.tv/TawdryHonestFlamingoCoolStoryBob)

Man did they not have some coaching?  "Don't Marie Antoinette the audience" should have been the first rule.
    SedrynTyrosGorweAsm0deus
    edited November 2018

This guy is better and more fun than Diablo Shmortal 
  • IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 12,060
    edited November 2018
    [WOW, they just gave an equivalent of "What are you, poor?"](https://clips.twitch.tv/TawdryHonestFlamingoCoolStoryBob)

Man did they not have some coaching?  "Don't Marie Antoinette the audience" should have been the first rule.
    Obviously rehearsed defensive response: "Don't you guys all have phones?"

That's like Marie Antoinette saying: "Don't you all like cake?"

This just keeps getting better and better.

Mensur
    “Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED
  • SedrynTyrosSedrynTyros Member EpicPosts: 2,924

The jackweeds at Blizzard deserve all the scorn they're going to get over such a monumentally stupid fucking decision.  You don't host a convention for your most hardcore fans and then serve up a mobile game ... it's so obvious to me how that would play out.  Blizzard has some class A morons steering the ship right now.
    MensurCazrielGorweNycteliosAsm0deusbartoni33NildencmacqMrMelGibson

The jackweeds at Blizzard deserve all the scorn they're going to get over such a monumentally stupid fucking decision.  You don't host a convention for your most hardcore fans and then serve up a mobile game ... it's so obvious to me how that would play out.  Blizzard has some class A morons steering the ship right now.
    What this guy said! Agree on every single word!
    Kumapon
  • ChildoftheShadowsChildoftheShadows Member RarePosts: 616
    My god you guys (the internet in general) are absolutely brutal. 
    MensurMrMelGibson
  • CazrielCazriel Member UncommonPosts: 385
    Yup.
  • AeanderAeander Member LegendaryPosts: 3,596
    It has been over 4 years since the last Diablo expansion. In the time since, the game has gotten embarassingly little support and has effectively spent years in maintenance mode.

We've gotten the shaft for years, and Blizzard thinks that a motherfucking MOBILE GAME is at all acceptable to announce while we're still waiting on literally anything substantial to happen to this IP?

I'm officially boycotting all Blizzard games until a proper sequel, expansion, or remaster is announced for the Diablo franchise. 
    MensurGorweAsm0deus
  • SedrynTyrosSedrynTyros Member EpicPosts: 2,924
    Well, while you're all waiting on the next real Diablo game, you can sustain yourself with a hearty breakfast!

blueturtle13Asm0deusMensurOctagon7711Gobstopper3D
  • GorweGorwe Member EpicPosts: 5,553
    Gutlard said:
    I don't like mobile games even on the can.... If gaming goes totally mobile that's when I'll know it's time to hang up the joystick, and then put down the controller after leaving the can.  :o

Gut Out!
    Don't do that! There will always be old classics. I stopped caring about most of the new things a long time ago.
  • hikaru77hikaru77 Member UncommonPosts: 1,099
    ¨A mobile game¨, that the Big announcement at this Blizzcon. No words.
  • Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 10,381
    Nyctelios

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Starvault's reponse to criticism related to having a handful of players as the official "test" team for a supposed MMO: "We've just have another 10ish folk kind enough to voulenteer added tot the test team" (SIC) This explains much about the state of the game :-)

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

My ignore list finally has one occupant after 12 years. I am the strongest supporter of free speech on here, but free speech does not mean forced listening. Have fun my friend. Hope you find a new stalking target.

• KumaponKumapon Member RarePosts: 1,210
    Apparently it maybe just a re-skin ?

blueturtle13Torval
  • Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 10,381
    http://www.playdiablo4.com/
    that is some funny shit.
    Truvidien88TorvalGorwekjempffNycteliosAsm0deussunflameMadFrenchie

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Starvault's reponse to criticism related to having a handful of players as the official "test" team for a supposed MMO: "We've just have another 10ish folk kind enough to voulenteer added tot the test team" (SIC) This explains much about the state of the game :-)

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

My ignore list finally has one occupant after 12 years. I am the strongest supporter of free speech on here, but free speech does not mean forced listening. Have fun my friend. Hope you find a new stalking target.

• BeyornBeyorn Member UncommonPosts: 342

This makes me want to start cutting myself again.

Truvidien88
  • Truvidien88Truvidien88 Member UncommonPosts: 424
    Pass for me.
  • ElidienElidien Member RarePosts: 1,336
    What amazes me is there is someone or a group of someone that said in some boardroom at Blizzard:

"Hey all - I know the fans are clamoring for a remaster of Diablo 2. You know like the one they ware doing for Warcraft 3. But let's not do that. Let's give them a mobile game instead".

The more amazing thing is the series of yes-men/women that must have agreed to that. Truly if Blizzard think DIablo fans want a mobile game, I believe they are very, very mistaken.

As someone said before, I think we are seeing more and more of Activision's influence on Blizzard. 

Blizzard use to be about the fans and the games. Now they are about catering to the "suits" and turning a profit. This Blizzcon shows they lost their way and no longer care about the fan base that built them.

The only thing out of this Blizzcon that is worth anything is WC3 and maybe WOW Classic. But I expect the ole bait and switch on that before next summer too.
    Silvantor
  • blueturtle13blueturtle13 Member LegendaryPosts: 11,304
    edited November 2018
    Kumapon said:
    Apparently it maybe just a re-skin ?

Yep Diablo Immortal is just 'Endless of God'  under the Diablo skin. 

Shame all these years Blizzard has had to develop a new Diablo and NetEase does it for them 
    Post edited by blueturtle13 on
    Asm0deusMadFrenchie

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• TorvalTorval Member LegendaryPosts: 18,586
    http://www.playdiablo4.com/
    that is some funny shit.
    That's the best rickroll ever!

Well it was what half a billion people thought it was going to be. Mobile Diablo made sense and following the Switch release the only logical conclusion to make considering Blizzard never gives the fans what they really want just what they think they want. 
    Hard pass for me. 
    You totally nailed it.
    Slapshot1188Asm0deusMrMelGibson
    traveller, interloper, anomaly
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

edited November 2018
    I recently found a nice mod for diablo 2. It's "skiller" over on moddb. Check it out, the modder wants to make every skill worth 20pts. He's currently doing a splendid job. Better than Blizzard did in last...how long has it been? Meh, since Diablo 2 LoD tbh. Even then. And then there's Median ; the lead dev(LazBro though I heard he retired in...2016?) also helped shape Path of Exile. Median's awesome.
  • kjempffkjempff Member RarePosts: 1,586
    edited November 2018
    Hehe 3.5k upvotes vs 91k downvotes on the official video .. and counting. Taking bets on when they will take it off youtube :D
    And they keep deleting negative comments but can't keep up.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtSmAwpVHsA&feature=youtu.be

• MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson Member EpicPosts: 2,970
    While I agree with most of you. To be fair Blizzard did tell us not to expect epic news. So maybe we should blame ourselves for getting our expectations up. Just playing devil's advocate here.
    bartoni33
    While I agree with most of you. To be fair Blizzard did tell us not to expect epic news. So maybe we should blame ourselves for getting our expectations up. Just playing devil's advocate here.
    Well, I didn't expect anything and I'm still appalled by this year's Blizzcon. No WC 1 and 2 remasters(they really, but REALLY need it) - instead have a cheap ass WC 3 remaster(a game which mostly didn't even need it!), no Diablo 1 and 2 remasters(both could use it, but Warcrafts should take precedence imo) - instead have a shitty mobile crap...the only good thing was that badass McCree short(and that's only because he is inherently badass). Everything else was just kinda...shit and even sometimes a dumpster fire. Well then!