Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dark Agartha Coming to Secret World Legends Nov 14th - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited November 2018 in Videos Discussion

imageDark Agartha Coming to Secret World Legends Nov 14th - MMORPG.com

The Secret World Legends team released a new video called "Dark Agartha" with tantalizing clues: "A mysterious path in Agartha has opened. Initially discovered by the Lost Conquistador, the question isn't just "where" the portal led, but to "when". Witness Dark Agartha, a telling of a possible apocalyptic future..."

Read the full story here

Comments

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,955
    Good to see one of the best story driven MMORPG's staying strong.
    VoidfarerScorchienhalfmystictirwenPonkuAgent_Joseph
  • halfmystichalfmystic Member RarePosts: 535
    edited November 2018

Scot said:

Is it though? Everytime I log in, Agartha is empty. Edit: Don't get me wrong, I would love to believe that, but it's hard too when I struggle to find a group for 30+ minutes as a healer or tank.
    Agent_Joseph
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,955

Scot said:

Is it though? Everytime I log in, Agartha is empty. Edit: Don't get me wrong, I would love to believe that, but it's hard too when I struggle to find a group for 30+ minutes as a healer or tank.
    Are you in a guild? I know for some posters on here that's like asking are you in a religious sect, but they are quite useful in MMOs when all is said and done. :)
    Lark3m
  • AriesTigerAriesTiger Member UncommonPosts: 444
    edited November 2018
    The way I been playing the game is I use the group finder and if I don't find a group in a hours' time I log out and get back on Legends or POE. But it's enjoyable when a group does pop. :)
    Post edited by AriesTiger on
  • HyperpsycrowHyperpsycrow Member RarePosts: 913
    So this game is dead in the water ?