Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

World of Warcraft Demo Tour & Comparison to 2005 - MMORPG.com

13»

Comments

• tawesstawess Member EpicPosts: 4,227

I hope that you can see the contradiction in your post.

No one cares if you don't buy the pie. But people do care that you showed up intending to block everyone else from buying Vanilla Custard. You are doing the same thing that you accuse others of doing.

Honestly, I don't give a shit who said what or who did what about the "pies" you like, I just want to get in line to buy me a slice of that Vanilla Custard pie that smells so good from here.

You (in the general, not personal sense) get what you give. You say i want to block people.. I have no such power, but i can sling some shit with the people in line. Especially with the people who like to hurl shit at me for not standing in the line... Makes sense..? 

This have been a good conversation

• GeezerGamerGeezerGamer Member EpicPosts: 8,855
    tawess said:

I hope that you can see the contradiction in your post.

No one cares if you don't buy the pie. But people do care that you showed up intending to block everyone else from buying Vanilla Custard. You are doing the same thing that you accuse others of doing.

Honestly, I don't give a shit who said what or who did what about the "pies" you like, I just want to get in line to buy me a slice of that Vanilla Custard pie that smells so good from here.

You (in the general, not personal sense) get what you give. You say i want to block people.. I have no such power, but i can sling some shit with the people in line. Especially with the people who like to hurl shit at me for not standing in the line... Makes sense..? 

Sure, Sling all you want. But I'm not here to sling shit, I'm here to wait in line for my slice.

You do you though. If you change your mind, I'll see you in game. Otherwise, I hope you have games you currently enjoy.

I'll be playing this though.
  • tawesstawess Member EpicPosts: 4,227

Sure, Sling all you want. But I'm not here to sling shit, I'm here to wait in line for my slice.

You do you though. If you change your mind, I'll see you in game. Otherwise, I hope you have games you currently enjoy.

As i said... this is not about you personally... Chock i know.. =) (unless you have in the past told current players of WoW that they suck because they do not bow to the awesomeness that is the purity of classic.. in that case.. it is about you too. =P ) 

I do hope neo-classic is all you expect it to be. 

Me... i prefer the BfA story in all it´s cheesy glory... So i am playing the crap out of that one. 

This have been a good conversation

• GeezerGamerGeezerGamer Member EpicPosts: 8,855
    tawess said:

As i said... this is not about you personally... Chock i know.. =) (unless you have in the past told current players of WoW that they suck because they do not bow to the awesomeness that is the purity of classic.. in that case.. it is about you too. =P ) 

I do hope neo-classic is all you expect it to be. 

Me... i prefer the BfA story in all it´s cheesy glory... So i am playing the crap out of that one. 

It probably won't. But either way, I'll find out for myself.
  • gervaise1gervaise1 Member EpicPosts: 6,919
    edited November 2018
    "My friend what is this?"

"A rift in time through which our enemies venture to support their ancestors hoping to erase our very existence."

"By all that is sacred this cannot be allowed."

"So the council says but for those that go through there may be no hope of return. And magic back then was raw and untamed, they would be like babies who would have to learn everything anew."

"A hero now can be a hero in our past - we must have faith."

"As you say. Many though may choose not to go."

"What! Why?"

"They may be without their battle pets."

"Aaaaaargh."

Post edited by gervaise1 on
    [Deleted User]
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,981
    XA20X said:
    I have zero faith in Blizz not to screw this up. Wait, I take that back. I have negative faith in Blizz not to fuck this up. Anyone who thinks they're smart enough to just throw up classic servers that have the game the way it was, untouched, has not been playing Blizz games very long. If it's fun, or enjoyable in anyway, you can expect Blizz to ruin it somehow. "Nerfing fun since 2004!" Could be their company missions statement, like officially, and it wouldn't even get me to bat an eye.

I don't know how they could possibly screw this up, but believe you me they will find a way come hell or high water.
    Welcome to the boards!

Mate, I had a look at all your first three posts and picked the best one for a welcome, this one has the least swearing and ranting so was chosen. :)