Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com Exclusive - Crowfall Monster Video 'Arising Hunger' - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited October 2018 in Videos Discussion

imageMMORPG.com Exclusive - Crowfall Monster Video 'Arising Hunger' - MMORPG.com

Follow along as a ragtag band of unlikely companions brave the wilderness in the new Crowfall® trailer, “Arising Hunger”, from ArtCraft Entertainment.

Read the full story here

Comments

• jj7009jj7009 Member UncommonPosts: 223
    Crowfall is the only online Throne War game. You can WIN.
    COUGH COUGH Eso
    JamesGoblinAlomargastovski1
  • ScarranScarran Member UncommonPosts: 102
    Looking forward to this one, I am waiting till its at a further along stage before buying into it though. So far I am liking everything ive seen and read about this game.
  • Syphin_BSyphin_B Member UncommonPosts: 340
    Not a chance in hell that this unity engine is gonna support 100v100 keep battles
    Kooturgastovski1
  • IshkalIshkal Member UncommonPosts: 304
    how long has the been in development now? Like 8 years lol
    Kooturgastovski1
  • zigalucardzigalucard Member UncommonPosts: 144

Ishkal said:

3 years?
    lol
    JamesGoblintweedledumb99
  • KooturKootur Member UncommonPosts: 352
    This have is starting to look like another star citizen.
    [Deleted User]gastovski1zigalucard
  • JamesGoblinJamesGoblin Member RarePosts: 1,242

Ishkal said:

They kickstarted in March 2015, so they are somewhere in the second half of an average MMO dev cycle (generously measured by the AAA standards).

Deyirn said:

Kootur said:

I stopped caring about this game long ago, when I saw it's never coming out and they release updates about bullshit nobody gives two shits about. Just release the damn game then update it with bullshit nobody cares about.

Their policy of two updates per week(!) inevitably leads to lots of fillers, and with no advertisment money these "bullshit updates" are helping to "release the damn game".

Speaking of the video, they obviously improvised to save the money and the result is that, well...they saved the money =)
    zigalucardtweedledumb99
     W...aaagh?
  • tweedledumb99tweedledumb99 Member UncommonPosts: 290
    edited November 2018

Deyirn said:

Kootur said:

I stopped caring about this game long ago, when I saw it's never coming out and they release updates about bullshit nobody gives two shits about. Just release the damn game then update it with bullshit nobody cares about.

Never stops amazing me how people feast heartily on the negativity they create.

If the updates don't interest you, don't watch them. They're not for you.

They're for the people who want to know the small-grain details of how the game is developing.

Get a grip. I'm not backing this game and am not going to play it, but at least I can see what they're trying to do and don't need to take a dump on it.
    zigalucardJamesGoblinBabuinix
  • sunearthsunearth Member UncommonPosts: 3
    funny thing is i loved more the update informations about Black desert and Bless online when they were announced many years ago then the game itself.