Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Desert Online Celebrating 10M Users + Other Interesting Newsy News - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited October 2018 in News & Features Discussion

imageBlack Desert Online Celebrating 10M Users +  Other Interesting Newsy News 

Kakao Games is celebrating in a big way with the news that Black Desert Online has scored over 10M users in its lifetime. Players will be able to take part in "Celebrating Millions" that honors the big news. Players will be gifted a Cliff's Weapon which can be exchanged for Gold Bars. In addition, players will receive special login rewards that include Shakatu's Luxury Box, 5 Artisan's Memory and 50 Advice of Valks. More giveaways and events are planned for the next three weeks.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    edited October 2018
    The title seems so awkward when you read it all together especially with that picture. "We're celebrating 10M users, DDoS attacks and a Lawsuit!"
    JeffSpicoliOctagon7711Leilonigastovski1Life2vTacticalZombehRellz
  • SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
    edited October 2018
    I know and I've been wrestling with it all morning trying to figure out a better title. :D

Changed it. :D  Other Interesting Newsy News 
    AlbatroesPanther2103Octagon7711Rellz

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    SBFord said:
    I know and I've been wrestling with it all morning trying to figure out a better title. :D

Changed it. :D  Other Interesting Newsy News 
    I think its time we get a "comfort" option to go with the quote/agree/insightful etc.
    SBFordAzaron_Nightbladeitchmon
  • Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766
    SBFord said:
    Seems like it would be tough as it's like a barrage of different things happening.

On the thread topic, it seems like BDO has been DDOS'd every week since launch. It's getting pretty nuts. 
    SBFord
  • zaberfangxzaberfangx Member UncommonPosts: 1,796
    Good part they didn't try to make it look like they have 10 Millions user right now like other MMO.
    XingbairongLife2v
  • 3dom3dom Member RarePosts: 889
    The main idea behind event is to trick players to use atrocious gambling-like item progression system of the game.
    Whiskeydustgastovski1Rhygarth

Thank you for your time!

• LeiloniLeiloni Member RarePosts: 1,266
    I sent in the tip about the lawsuit but your anonymous tipster problem is because the normal box for submitting news has disappeared. So we're forced to use the Contact Us form which doesn't have a place for username, only my email. Might want to get that fixed.
    Octagon7711
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    Leiloni said:
    I sent in the tip about the lawsuit but your anonymous tipster problem is because the normal box for submitting news has disappeared. So we're forced to use the Contact Us form which doesn't have a place for username, only my email. Might want to get that fixed.
    Good point I rarely use it because just making a post is easier.  They should make it easier to find and submit tips.

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey