Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Diablo 3 Switch Review - It's a Solid Console Offering - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited October 2018 in News & Features Discussion

imageDiablo 3 Switch Review - It's a Solid Console Offering - MMORPG.com

Its latest feat, however, may possibly be one of its greatest; at least from this writer's perspective. The world and gameplay of Diablo 3 has been ported to a handheld device without sacrificing any of the things that make it such a great title. So let's jump in and see just how well the game holds up on the Nintendo Switch. As always grab that coffee, kick back and enjoy our review of Diablo 3 The Eternal Collection for Nintendo Switch.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• BadSpockBadSpock Member UncommonPosts: 7,979
    If I hadn't already poured hundreds (if not thousands?) of hours into D3 on both PC and Xbox...
  • ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    Good to see D3 getting to more audience ,still a very fun game , im hoping it continues to grow and we get news of an expansion soon ... Or D4:)
    ConstantineMerusLife2v
  • WhiteLanternWhiteLantern Member RarePosts: 3,309
    If I could port over my ps3 save....

I want a mmorpg where people have gone through misery, have gone through school stuff and actually have had sex even. -sagil

• moosecatlolmoosecatlol Member RarePosts: 1,530
    Next stop ios/android.
    MensurLife2v
  • StaticWaxStaticWax Member UncommonPosts: 7
    Time to get busy up in this MFer.
  • moshramoshra Member RarePosts: 400
    Is D3 tied with Skyrim for most re releases now?
    WarEnsemble
  • WarEnsembleWarEnsemble Member UncommonPosts: 252
    If Blizzard spent half as much time working on new content for the original platform (PC) as they did cash grabbing a port to another console, D3 might actually be a good game.
    Life2v