Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sea of Thieves Expanding Soon with Shrouded Spoils - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited October 2018 in Videos Discussion

imageSea of Thieves Expanding Soon with Shrouded Spoils - MMORPG.com

The latest Sea of Thieves developer video blog has been published, this time with the first information about the game's next expansion, Shrouded Spoils. Executive Producer Joe Neate reflects on how the expansion content has been created in response to player feedback including more ship customization and endgame commendations and goals for Legendary Pirates.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Revy106Revy106 Member UncommonPosts: 47
    people still play this?
    Interitus
  • InteritusInteritus Member UncommonPosts: 236
    customization and weather? That's it?  Can you at least actually design your character instead of random characters until you get one you wanted? This game had too many stupid design choices. And the gameplay was shallow, not pun intended. Even if I was going to go back to playing this, I wouldn't be able to convince any of my friends to join me. This game ended up being such a disappointment.
  • SlyLoKSlyLoK Member RarePosts: 2,698
    Needs more solo content.. And a 3rd person camera.
  • BcudaBcuda Member UncommonPosts: 164

Revy106 said:

people still play this?

nope
  • Reallyacemn2Reallyacemn2 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    a lot of people still play this, and its not aimed at the special snowflakes that want to be rewarded for pressing the W key also
  • Bern_DimallBern_Dimall Member CommonPosts: 1
    Sea of Thieves eliminates the weak to keep the power at its peak. Pvpve isn't for everyone and many players fell to the wayside because they couldn't handle getting waxed! This game will go down 10 years from now as one of the all time greats. The fog banks are awesome! With all the unmarked rock formations chases are going to become very interesting! Sloops will have the tactical advantage but they better keep a watchful eye because accidentally pulling alongside a fully manned galleon could mean the "locker" for your ship.............not to mention all that lost gold!