Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What T.V. shows you wished never got canceled/ended

Comments

• hartamhartam Member Posts: 364
     Dead Like Me

• BoozbazBoozbaz Member Posts: 1,918
    Bill Nye the Science Guy..BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL

• OrccOrcc Member Posts: 3,043
    How could I have forgotten Ren and Stimpy? I love that show, got it on UMD. Beavis and Butthead is pretty hilarious as well, although it was hard to find on TV in Canada.

• ghoul31ghoul31 Member Posts: 1,955

Futurama

Dilbert

Dungeons and dragons cartoon

• SlickinfinitSlickinfinit Member UncommonPosts: 1,094

SLiders

Star trek Enterprise

Seinfeld

Star trek DS9

THe Tom Green show!

{(RIP)} SWG

• Luso_TugaLuso_Tuga Member Posts: 3

Being a scifi enthusiats i would say: Firefly, Space Above and Beyond, Babylon 5 Crusade, War of the Worlds. Also Parker Lewis cant lose, Mad about you, Dr Quinn Medicine Woman, Hercules Xena, Highlander.

There's proably hundreds of show's that appealed or would appeal to us one way or another, or marked our youth in some way. Who here wouldnt mind being immortal? (taking the bad for heatlh head slicing thingy away) Travel to the star and be where no one as gone before?

• SobaManSobaMan Member Posts: 384
    Firefly.

We can agree to disagree, or we can bicker constantly... either way, I'm right.
    SobaKai.com
    There are two types of people in this world - people that suck... and me.
  • AlcananAlcanan Member UncommonPosts: 268

Well Lets See...

Firefly

Angel

Thats all I can think of I really don't watch much TV. I find most new shows have little or no depth to them anymore. Oh well....

Alcanan

"The True North Strong and Free"
    "Faith Manages"

• SpathotanSpathotan Member Posts: 3,928

Originally posted by Boozbaz
    Bill Nye the Science Guy..BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL

Still comes on, its called Real Science or something like that , its on PBS at around 10:30 or 11AM weekdays. My little brother watches it sometimes.

"There's no star system Slave I can't reach, and there's no planet I can't find. There's nowhere in the Galaxy for you to run. Might as well give up now."
    — Boba Fett

• starman999starman999 Member Posts: 1,232

Thats easy.....

1. Firefly

2. Space above and beyond

3. Kindred the embraced

Critical thinking is a desire to seek, patience to doubt, fondness to meditate, slowness to assert, readiness to consider, carefulness to dispose and set in order; and hatred for every kind of imposture.

• GideonGideon Member UncommonPosts: 629
    Angry Beavers. haha 

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718

Double Dare

The Real Adventures of Jonny Quest

Firefly

Futurama (is that ever comming back?)

Saved by the Bell

G.I. Joe

Max Steel

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• InflictionInfliction Member Posts: 1,115

Super Globetrotters and Chuck Norris Karate Commando!

But to be serious... Futurama needs to come back definately. It needs a Familyguyesque revival .

Things that should be OFF the air: MTV, MTV2, any other MTV owned stations, anything with the word 'reality' attached to it, anything aired on UPN or the WB, and any of the newer primetime 'sci-fi' series' run on the bigger network stations, ABC NBC etc.

• SobaManSobaMan Member Posts: 384

Originally posted by Infliction

Super Globetrotters and Chuck Norris Karate Commando!
    But to be serious... Futurama needs to come back definately. It needs a Familyguyesque revival .
    Things that should be OFF the air: MTV, MTV2, any other MTV owned stations, anything with the word 'reality' attached to it, anything aired on UPN or the WB, and any of the newer primetime 'sci-fi' series' run on the bigger network stations, ABC NBC etc.

Yeah, but if they canceled MTV owned stations... Comedy Central would be gone!

No Daily Show!  No South Park!  No Mind of... ok forget that one....  No South Park!

We can agree to disagree, or we can bicker constantly... either way, I'm right.
    SobaKai.com
    There are two types of people in this world - people that suck... and me.
  • Swafdawg23Swafdawg23 Member Posts: 390
    i wish they still played the original transformers! that show was the best cartoon ever!

gamertag - Swaffle House

• InEccessInEccess Member UncommonPosts: 111
    Firefly. Awesome freaking TV series. It's unfortunate that the Sci Fi channel never promoted it.

• KontraKontra Member Posts: 132

Shows that need to come back: Firefly, Angel, and Futurama

Shows that were taken too soon: Quantum Leap and Earth 2

Shows that were good, struggled, then turned crappy in an attempt to survive before cancelled: Sliders and Star Trek: Enterprise

• OSYYRUSOSYYRUS Member Posts: 285
    Anyone notice Firefly as a common factor here?
    I think it got popular after it's time. I have to admit I never knew about it while it was on the air, I picked up the DVD set after it came out, and before Serenity was released.  But now, I've found that anyone who has ever seen the show has loved it. Even my girlfriend watches it with me and she hates Sci-Fi, she just thinks it's funny.
    And to the Earth 2 people, hell yeah. I loved that show and they ended it very poorly.

The Millenium Lee

• LaserwolfLaserwolf Member Posts: 2,383

TV Shows with 3 or more "votes" in this thread:

Transation: Give Firefly a shot if you haven't seen it.

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718
    Super (or was it Extreme?) Ghostbusters. It was a very good ghostbuster cartoon.

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• WhatTheHeoWhatTheHeo Member Posts: 224

I never realized the people at MMORPG.com had an interest in the show "Firefly" this much. I gotta check the series out for myself. ::::02::

If it ain't broke, don't fix it...

• OmegaLetOmegaLet Member Posts: 588
    First off, I would have to say all the shows that I grew up watching as a child. Some needed to not be on television, but the cartoons at least! I think everyone can enjoy a good cartoon or two. Cartoons today are the worst things on television.

Seinfeld is Gold. Love watching re-runs of that show. I enjoy almost every episode.

Simpsons discussion. I think, well everyone has different tastes, but for me I enjoy the simpsons stupidity. Its stupid comedy really that I enjoy. Randomness.

• ArtemizArtemiz Member Posts: 58
    I am really going to miss Alias after this season. It really sucks that it is ending. Same with That 70's Show. It was one of my favorite shows before the characters Eric and Kelso left.
  • noname12345noname12345 Member Posts: 2,267

OMG I just found out Heist that new show got cancelled. That was a great show.

Also Seinfeld was awesome too.

• Jd1680aJd1680a Member Posts: 398

if anyone didnt know.  there are alot of old tv shows are out on dvd.  its pretty cool since you could watch it any time you want without no commericals.

with me, there are too many shows i wish wasnt cancelled.  maybe ill just buy them on dvd when they come out.

Have played: CoH, DDO EQ2, FFXI, L2, HZ, SoR, and WW2 online