Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pre-Registration Begins for Kritika: The White Knights Mobile Game - MMORPG.com News

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited October 2018 in News & Features Discussion

imagePre-Registration Begins for Kritika: The White Knights Mobile Game - MMORPG.com News

Gamevil and Funflow have announced that pre-registration for Kritika: The White Knights is open through October 29th. Those who do so through "LINE" (an instant messenger program) will receive in-game gifts including Ethereal Pet Tickets and 5000 Karats via a coupon that will be sent through the app.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• NaturedragonnNaturedragonn Member CommonPosts: 1
    Pre-registration but the game is already going for a while? And how via line do we sign up? Any link?
  • SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
    Pre-registration but the game is already going for a while? And how via line do we sign up? Any link?
    Click on "Read the full story here". 
    Asch126

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    Because every game needs to go mobile at some point. Inc Diablo Mobile announcement next week at blizzcon....
  • SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
    Albatroes said:
    Because every game needs to go mobile at some point. Inc Diablo Mobile announcement next week at blizzcon....
    Honestly, that's what I'm so afraid of. It's a huge concern to me when a team actively works to dampen player excitement. :/
    AlbatroesScotThaharXarko

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• jazneojazneo Member UncommonPosts: 52
    this thread dont make sense this game been out for while on android
  • fascismfascism Member UncommonPosts: 428
    a pregesister for an update for a mobile game thats been out for years? Weird.
  • GroqstrongGroqstrong Member RarePosts: 815

SBFord said:

Albatroes said:

Honestly, that's what I'm so afraid of. It's a huge concern to me when a team actively works to dampen player excitement. :/

We are probably getting a Diablo BR lol. Honestly if we dont get anything serious at Blizzcon ill stop supporting them and start supporting more indie developers. Tired if the BS.
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    edited October 2018

SBFord said:

Albatroes said:

I mean, maybe its like how they kept shooting down wow legacy servers until they announced it. Could be a smaller version of that when they announce D4, or they could be telling the truth before they announce D3 BR and D mobile.
    Post edited by Albatroes on
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,824
    Welcome to the boards!
  • ImNotHarryImNotHarry Member UncommonPosts: 27
    So... This game was on PC, then came to mobile, then came to PC like... i'm confused.
  • RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,157
    edited October 2018
    Stay away from Gamevil as a mobile game developer I played a mobile APP once through the play store, got charged multiple times for a purchase, and the game company refused to refund so on-going dispute with Google Play.

Also their cash shop across certain games is also misleading, Gamevil isn't the developer of all their games they just publish so when there is a problem it doesn't get fixed as per Google Play requirements to be on the APP store, there is also a chance that they maybe removed from Google Play before long as they are currently under invetigation by the FTC & Google.
    Post edited by Renoaku on
    Warlyx
  • LustsLusts Member RarePosts: 205

SBFord said:

Albatroes said:

I actually don't mind games going Mobile. The problem is the business practices and monetization of mobile games. If Diablo, and other games were ported to mobile as a 1:1 conversion that excluded these practices; I'm be down for it. To be able to play games anywhere you want, specially games like Diablo is something that is bound to happen. Our cell phones are starting to reach hardware specifications that handle these types of games. They are essentially miniature computers in your pocket, so pretty soon I fully expect them to be treated as a platform.

Right now, the problem is on Google (I am unsure how Apple does things). Currently there are a ton of mobile games that go up on the market that aren't inspected. Many games that rip assets from other games or copy other games entirely. Just to make a quick buck. The mobile market is flooded with half assed apps.

Personally, I like the route Fortnite took. By having you install their own launcher on your phone to manage their games and updates. I hope that is what all these ports end up doing. The app store is a reliable tool yes, but also a pretty bad one at that.
  • XarkoXarko Member EpicPosts: 1,180

SBFord said:

Albatroes said:

Yep, thats a bad sign. A developer team that's not confident in their products? As far as I remember, this always meant a huge disappointment incoming. Also quite unlike the Blizzard we used to know.
    Scot
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,824
    Xarko said:

SBFord said:

Albatroes said:

Yep, thats a bad sign. A developer team that's not confident in their products? As far as I remember, this always meant a huge disappointment incoming. Also quite unlike the Blizzard we used to know.
    Is there any entertainment giant (gaming, films etc) that is not more tentative than it was ten years ago? 
  • berlightberlight Member UncommonPosts: 345
    The game is horrible even for mobile standards.

Beta tester maniac