Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Desert Online - Archer Teaser Trailer - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 3,129
edited October 2018 in Videos Discussion

imageBlack Desert Online - Archer Teaser Trailer - MMORPG.com

Black Desert Online devs will be on hand during this weekend's TwitchCon in San Jose, CA. During the event, fans and players will be able to try out the male Archer that is coming to the game later in 2018 as well as explore the Drieghan expansion content. The Archer is long-awaited by the community and he will be joining the other classes soon.

Read the full story here


Comments

  • WarlyxWarlyx Member RarePosts: 2,882
    uhm was expecting another bow user , dual xbow on awakening? lol
  • LustsLusts Member UncommonPosts: 170

    Warlyx said:

    uhm was expecting another bow user , dual xbow on awakening? lol



    A crossbow is still a bow. That being said, I doubt dual crossbows. If anything, I am expecting probably a long bow with heavy charge up time but a ton of damage.
  • vegetableoilvegetableoil Member UncommonPosts: 396
    the archer is so girly. transgender archer?
    gastovski1
  • Asch126Asch126 Member RarePosts: 526

    Warlyx said:

    uhm was expecting another bow user , dual xbow on awakening? lol



    1. Crossbow is still a bow.

    2. It's been datamined for months that the awakening weapon is a "Greatbow".



    the archer is so girly. transgender archer?



    Are you new to fantasy games? It's Elven, of course he would look effeminate.
  • drkmgicdrkmgic Member UncommonPosts: 16
    i thought this game closed down? or am i confusing this game with somethign else
  • Asch126Asch126 Member RarePosts: 526

    drkmgic said:

    i thought this game closed down? or am i confusing this game with somethign else



    It closed down in Russia.
  • PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004

    Asch126 said:



    drkmgic said:


    i thought this game closed down? or am i confusing this game with somethign else






    It closed down in Russia.



    Not closed down, just the publisher there lost the licence to the game so its now reverted back to Pearl Abyss.
  • PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004

    Lusts said:



    Warlyx said:


    uhm was expecting another bow user , dual xbow on awakening? lol






    A crossbow is still a bow. That being said, I doubt dual crossbows. If anything, I am expecting probably a long bow with heavy charge up time but a ton of damage.



    Crossbows are for the unskilled, they were easy to use and didn't require much training. As far as Awakened weapons go, they tend to be large and/or flashy, so i think the Greatbow is far more likely. Crossbows would be a bit meh.
  • Haki88Haki88 Member UncommonPosts: 31
    stupid game
  • LustsLusts Member UncommonPosts: 170

    Phry said:



    Lusts said:





    Warlyx said:



    uhm was expecting another bow user , dual xbow on awakening? lol









    A crossbow is still a bow. That being said, I doubt dual crossbows. If anything, I am expecting probably a long bow with heavy charge up time but a ton of damage.






    Crossbows are for the unskilled, they were easy to use and didn't require much training. As far as Awakened weapons go, they tend to be large and/or flashy, so i think the Greatbow is far more likely. Crossbows would be a bit meh.



    I wouldn't say that. Modern day crossbows; sure, don't require a whole lot of skill. However, medieval crossbows still took skill to use. Mechanically, a lot could go wrong with them and they didn't have a whole lot of range. They were typically used for close to medium range combat which is difficult in some cases. Either way, a crossbow is still a bow. It's still a stringed projectile weapon and was based entirely off of the bow. Just in a more mobile capacity.
  • KinringKinring Member UncommonPosts: 104
    It will release in KR later this year, but likely, won't be out in NA/EU until late next summer.

    image

Sign In or Register to comment.