Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Virtual Ticket Holders Can Prepare by Downloading the World of Warcraft Classic Demo - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited October 2018 in News & Features Discussion

imageVirtual Ticket Holders Can Prepare by Downloading the World of Warcraft Classic Demo - MMORPG.com

Starting today, BlizzCon Virtual Ticket holders can start "pre-downloading" the World of Warcraft: Classic demo. The demo can be downloaded directly from the Battle.Net launcher if a Virtual Ticket has been purchased. The demo will be unplayable until BlizzCon begins next Friday.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
    Loading screen look familiar, classicites? :D
    KellerTacticalZombeh

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    That loading screen definitely brings back memories. Nice.
    JamesGoblin

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    edited October 2018
    I feel like if they're going to limit the time for EVERYONE (meaning ppl at home too) in terms of how long each person can stay logged in, then they should extend the demo access by a week at least. Especially with the 50$ gate (yeah yeah, I get it, you get other stuff too /care cloak/banner). Its not Blizzcon is a week long event anyway.
  • kabitoshinkabitoshin Member UncommonPosts: 854

Albatroes said:

I feel like if they're going to limit the time for EVERYONE (meaning ppl at home too) in terms of how long each person can stay logged in, then they should extend the demo access by a week at least. Especially with the 50$ gate (yeah yeah, I get it, you get other stuff too /care cloak/banner). Its not Blizzcon is a week long event anyway.

They are limiting players at home.
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671

Albatroes said:

They are limiting players at home.

I'm pretty sure I said >>>> (meaning ppl at home too) <<<<
  • blamo2000blamo2000 Member RarePosts: 1,130
    Nice. Progress. Hopefully some hard news will be shared on release date too.
  • GaladournGaladourn Member RarePosts: 1,813
    looks classic enough to me. Now give us a release date Blizz....
  • cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,100
    Have fun you lucky bastards.
    Chamber of Chains
  • RukushinRukushin Member UncommonPosts: 311

Rhoklaw said:

While I was surprised Blizzard actually decided to go through with making a Classic Server, I personally am glad they did. Depending on what they decide to do with it, once established, no more work needs to be done on it. Hopefully when the time comes, they can open up another server for each expansion. Then people can take their time in whatever setting they want to explore and Blizzard gets to enjoy the extra income from character transfers.

Ahhh don't give them ideas.