Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com : General : Gwent: The Witcher Card Game Official PC Launch Trailer

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited October 2018 in Videos Discussion

imageMMORPG.com : General : Gwent: The Witcher Card Game Official PC Launch Trailer

MMORPG.com reviews MMO and MMORPG games. We also provide news and exclusive coverage of the MMO gaming space. Our free MMO games list and discussion forums are the best site for gamers in search of a gaming community.

Read the full story here

Comments

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    ITS TIME TO GWE-GWE-GWE-GWENT!
    SupaMutant
  • rodarinrodarin Member EpicPosts: 2,611
    coinciding with the Thronebreaker that launched today it gives 10 gwent cards in it as loot.
  • ElvocElvoc Member RarePosts: 546
    Playing Thornbreaker now, kind of fun to get cards and card backs in the game to use in GWENT, kind of fun that they are tied together..
  • WellspringWellspring Member EpicPosts: 1,464
    Anyone liking this new version? I played through the tutorial and one ranked match. It's very different than the beta version I had gotten used to.

I'll keep trying it I guess and see if it grows on me. But man, change is tough!
    --------------------------------------------
  • UtinniUtinni Member EpicPosts: 2,209
    Coastline said:
    With all due respect to CDPR and their games but where is smartphone version of Gwent?? Because of the absence of it, the player community is decreasing (or at least doesn't grow). This is a very strange move of theirs. I like travelling (so do many people) and I would like to have my fav card game with me. I'll fly to Kansas soon https://worldcams.tv/united-states/kansas-city/international-house-of-prayer for two weeks. It means two weeks without the game which will influence my interest in the game negatively.
    You're going to PrayerCon too? See you there. Praise be.
    Coastline