Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bless Online goes F2P today on Steam.

Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
For those interested in trying out the game world without spending a penny.  The game is available to play for free.  

Bless now out on Steam Early Access!
Bless Online

Bless Online

Visit the Steam Store for more details.

Free To Play

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

Comments

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    edited October 2018
    Bueller,  Bueller, has anyone seen Bueller? 

:D 
    Octagon7711

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• alkarionlogalkarionlog Member EpicPosts: 3,584
    and tomorrow Arche Age, Aion updates, talk about bad timming
    Octagon7711
    FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and for some money.
  • Asm0deusAsm0deus Member EpicPosts: 4,404
    Going to give it a spin but which NA server Hilan or Kalros and which faction should I choose Union or Heiron?
    Octagon7711

Brenics ~ Just to point out I do believe Chris Roberts is going down as the man who cheated backers and took down crowdfunding for gaming.

• Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    Asm0deus said:
    Going to give it a spin but which NA server Hilan or Kalros and which faction should I choose Union or Heiron?
    Good question.  I just D/Ld the game and got to that part and had to logout because I didn't want to start cold without some advice. 
    Asm0deus

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• virgommovirgommo Member UncommonPosts: 43
    Asm0deus said:
    Good question.  I just D/Ld the game and got to that part and had to logout because I didn't want to start cold without some advice. 
    Best advice i can give you is, stay logged out, don't log back in...and never look back.
    KyleranOctagon7711
  • Asm0deusAsm0deus Member EpicPosts: 4,404
    edited October 2018
    Asm0deus said:
    Same. Right now I'm looking at classes and trying to figure out what I want to try and maybe find a good up to date build.

Brenics ~ Just to point out I do believe Chris Roberts is going down as the man who cheated backers and took down crowdfunding for gaming.

• ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    This will not end well
    Kyleran
  • rodarinrodarin Member EpicPosts: 2,611
    They literally cant give it away......
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    edited October 2018
    rodarin said:
    They literally cant give it away......
    Don't worry, they won't be, someone always pays.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon