Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Shadow of the Tomb Raider mod adds see-through clothes [NSFW]

LowellsandersLowellsanders Member UncommonPosts: 134
Players can now experience Shadow of the Tomb Raider in a new way. Modder Fong Lee has released a nude mod compilation for Square Enix's popular action game. While the only fully nude model comes in the form of a Angel of Darkness-era skin that replaces Lara's character model, there are several variants for Lara's Shadow of the Tomb Raider look as well. 
Most of the mods turn Lara's clothes see-through rather than see her going fully nude. Skins include a green tank-top, a version of Lara with green eyes, and one of her wearing a long sleeve black shirt. 

Source

Comments

• lahnmirlahnmir Member LegendaryPosts: 5,041
    DMKano said:
    This is the dumbest shit ever.
    I actually read 'This is the dumbest tit ever'.....

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    ConstantineMerusKyleranLowellsandersAlBQuirky
    'the only way he could nail it any better is if he used a cross.'

Kyleran on yours sincerely 

'But there are many. You can play them entirely solo, and even offline. Also, you are wrong by default.'

Ikcin in response to yours sincerely debating whether or not single-player offline MMOs exist...

'This does not apply just to ED but SC or any other game. What they will get is Rebirth/X4, likely prettier but equally underwhelming and pointless. 

It is incredibly difficult to design some meaningfull leg content that would fit a space ship game - simply because it is not a leg game.

It is just huge resource waste....'

Gdemami absolutely not being an armchair developer

• DakeruDakeru Member EpicPosts: 3,802
    Making it see through like this is an old 4chan game.
    Personally I feel they should either make real changes for their pervy audience or not bother at all.
    Harbinger of Fools
  • ConstantineMerusConstantineMerus Member EpicPosts: 3,338
    lahnmir said:
    DMKano said:

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    What a Freudian tit!
    lahnmirAlBQuirky
    Constantine, The Console Poster

• "One of the most difficult tasks men can perform, however much others may despise it, is the invention of good games and it cannot be done by men out of touch with their instinctive selves." - Carl Jung
  • LowellsandersLowellsanders Member UncommonPosts: 134
    lahnmir said:
    DMKano said:

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    Hahah goood one :lol:
  • SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
    Boy this is what the gaming world needs. * rolls eyes *
    AlBQuirky

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    The black shirt looks better :)
  • tawesstawess Member EpicPosts: 4,227
    DMKano said:
    Not even close... =P 

But i agree it is a waste of time. 
    AlBQuirky

This have been a good conversation

• NorseGodNorseGod Member EpicPosts: 2,654
    Dakeru said:

Funny, I was thinking to myself "wish this thread was posted on /pol/". Had a good joke. No...two good jokes.
    Dakeru
    To talk about games without the censorship, check out https://www.reddit.com/r/MMORPG/
  • AlBQuirkyAlBQuirky Member EpicPosts: 7,432
    SBFord said:
    Boy this is what the gaming world needs. * rolls eyes *
    You're not jumping to that link? ;)

- Al

Personally the only modern MMORPG trend that annoys me is the idea that MMOs need to be designed in a way to attract people who don't actually like MMOs. Which to me makes about as much sense as someone trying to figure out a way to get vegetarians to eat at their steakhouse.
    - FARGIN_WAR

• MargaretMarantoMargaretMaranto Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    NorseGod said:
    Dakeru said:

Funny, I was thinking to myself "wish this thread was posted on /pol/". Had a good joke. No...two good jokes.
    I fave a combo for you. I mean pirate jokes because our characters look like true pirates :D 
    Thanx for my laugh ;)  I recommend you to use this service after unlucky workday and have a good laugh about pirates jokes.