Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What version of Knight Online is better?

SpankyBear12SpankyBear12 Member Posts: 36
Is the e-Games version any better than the official? Do more people speak English on that one?

Comments

• Unreal_MageUnreal_Mage Member Posts: 84

Actually, it does have more english speakers... only more lag. But, its a good choice!

• darkfalzdarkfalz Member Posts: 58

Originally posted by Unreal_Mage

Actually, it does have more english speakers... only more lag. But, its a good choice!
    No, barely ANY english speakers

it's all

"coin plz" "tp plz" "party plz"

about it. USKO FTW.

I love my family

• SektanSektan Member Posts: 11

The best version for north-americans and south-americans its the www.knightonlineworld.com. Now it has more quality than before. And a better website.

Do not try the malasyan one if you aren't asian. You will taste some high lag and "coin please" features.

• hobalehobale Member Posts: 16

JAPKO- is the most advanced in terms of new patches, but u'll have difficulties with the language...I doubt u'll be able to complete the registration at all

MYKO-is the one with the worst lag i guess...also in MYKO bottting in certain areas is allowed which is kinda weird. And what i learned from other players its not crowded (but laggy??-strange really), there arent many players there, which is a must for partying, wars, guilds and PK

USKO-well, look at my topic ...i tried to explain the problems

KoreanKO- i dont have an idea