Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Citizen: Around the Verse - Austin Texas Cakewalk - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited October 2018 in Videos Discussion

imageStar Citizen: Around the Verse - Austin Texas Cakewalk - MMORPG.com

Last weekend was a big one in the Star Citizen universe with CitizenCon being held. This weeks, Star Citizen: Around the Verse episode has a slightly different approach with something akin to a "highlights reel". Take a look back with Sandi Gardiner and Chris Roberts at "some of the fun, immersive highlights of CitizenCon 2948".

Read the full story here

Comments

• ErillionErillion Member EpicPosts: 10,297
    Interesting to see that there is a serious 3D printing community crafting all kinds of Star Citizen starship models.

I assume one can export the computer ship model files in some way so that a 3D printer can use them.

Have fun
    DarkpigeonNanbino
  • sgelsgel Member EpicPosts: 2,197
    Erillion said:
    Interesting to see that there is a serious 3D printing community crafting all kinds of Star Citizen starship models. 
    Ever since 3D printing "came into fashion" there's been fans printing models in all sorts of gaming communities... even the most unlikely ones.

Personally I don't see the appeal but to each their own.

..Cake..

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,955

sgel said:

Erillion said:

Ever since 3D printing "came into fashion" there's been fans printing models in all sorts of gaming communities... even the most unlikely ones.

Personally I don't see the appeal but to each their own.

The days of games selling umpteen plastic figures to fans may be numbered. No doubt copyright law will be infringed, but if it is in your own home and you don't sell it on who is to know? I do not see this as a good thing, but it may well happen.
    Nanbino
  • Viper482Viper482 Member LegendaryPosts: 4,064
    I would like to go one week without MMORPG contributing to this piece of trash money grab of a game.
    NorseGod
    Make MMORPG's Great Again!
  • SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 32,003
    edited October 2018

Viper482 said:

I would like to go one week without MMORPG contributing to this piece of trash money grab of a game.

I'm sure mmorpg.com would like to go one week without some people becoming reactive and posting negative material just because they can't just acknowledge to themselves that they don't like a particular game or its news and quietly move on.

But here we are.
    ConstantineMeruszigalucardTacticalZombehErillion
    Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
  • sgelsgel Member EpicPosts: 2,197
    Sovrath said:

Viper482 said:

I'm sure mmorpg.com would like to go one week without some people becoming reactive and posting negative material just because they can't just acknowledge to themselves that they don't like a particular game or its news and quietly move on.

But here we are.

Turn every game forum into a permanently positive echo chamber.
    How exciting!!
    Nanbino

..Cake..

• NanbinoNanbino Member UncommonPosts: 168

sgel said:

Sovrath said:

Viper482 said:

But here we are.

How exciting!!

That's what they did (perma banning any intelligent criticism) pre gw2 launch and during gw2 live.... Basically up to this new revised comment host "vanilla".
  • Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766
    Nanbino said:

sgel said:

Sovrath said:

Viper482 said:

But here we are.

How exciting!!

That's what they did (perma banning any intelligent criticism) pre gw2 launch and during gw2 live.... Basically up to this new revised comment host "vanilla".
    That's not true at all. You keep bringing this up in threads. When GW2 came out there was a lot of negativity and not a lot of bans. You got banned on accounts back then which means that you probably were doing a lot more than "intelligently criticizing" the game. People here really only get banned when they ignore warnings. 
  • VoidfarerVoidfarer Member UncommonPosts: 178

Viper482 said:

oh just go away then!!
    SovrathJoeBlober
  • SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 32,003

sgel said:

Sovrath said:

Viper482 said:

But here we are.

How exciting!!

There is a difference between posting an opinion, negative or even completely lambasting a game and "this shit sucks bra!"

Because the latter is more like an exclamation of dissatisfaction with nothing more to support it or explain it. Just one big cry. You know who does that? Babies. Babies do that because they can't use "their words."

Octagon7711
    Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
  • JoeBloberJoeBlober Member RarePosts: 586

Viper482 said:

Haters hate... while this project keep growing and is now delivering 3 times FPS performance and most Kickstarter features promised during Kickstarter based on one year ahead roadmap. Amazing!
    rpmcmurphy
  • rpmcmurphyrpmcmurphy Member EpicPosts: 3,502

JoeBlober said:

Viper482 said:

Haters hate... while this project keep growing and is now delivering 3 times FPS performance and most Kickstarter features promised during Kickstarter based on one year ahead roadmap. Amazing!

And shills shill...

Most of the promised kickstarter features to come in the following year? Oh you're so funny...
    NorseGod