Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com : General : Red Dead Redemption 2 Gameplay Launch Trailer

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited October 2018 in Videos Discussion

imageMMORPG.com : General : Red Dead Redemption 2 Gameplay Launch Trailer

MMORPG.com reviews MMO and MMORPG games. We also provide news and exclusive coverage of the MMO gaming space. Our free MMO games list and discussion forums are the best site for gamers in search of a gaming community.

Read the full story here

Comments

• 0syris0syris Member UncommonPosts: 15
    Can't wait!
    Ozmodan
  • MensurMensur Member EpicPosts: 1,507
    Since blizzard stole my money for false Diablo hype for Blizzcon! This is about the only thing that can make me happy.

mmorpg junkie since 1999

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    Grand Theft Auto V came out in 2013.....RIP RDR
    Ozmodan
  • JeffSpicoliJeffSpicoli Member EpicPosts: 2,849
    What do you guys think, Is this going to even be worth picking up on a base ps4 ? After Monster Hunter im very skeptical buying anything , I cant play at less than 30 fps, Yes I'm a gaming snob.
    Ozmodan
    • Aloha Mr Hand ! 

• WellspringWellspring Member EpicPosts: 1,464
    thunderC said:
    What do you guys think, Is this going to even be worth picking up on a base ps4 ? After Monster Hunter im very skeptical buying anything , I cant play at less than 30 fps, Yes I'm a gaming snob.
    If I had a base PS4, I'd for sure still get it. Meanwhile, I'll be over here twiddling my thumbs with my PC and Nintendo Switch. 
    SBFordOzmodan
    --------------------------------------------
  • Silencer96Silencer96 Member CommonPosts: 1
    Looks damn good.
    Ozmodan
  • TokkenTokken Member EpicPosts: 3,547
    Waiting for PC release.........

Proud MMORPG.com member since March 2004!  Make PvE GREAT Again!

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    Only thing I've heard about the game is that the horse testicles draw up tight when it's cold and that it isn't on PC.
    Narmor
    "I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,726
    Looks damn good.
    Compared to what?  A horse and buggy?
    Mensur
  • MensurMensur Member EpicPosts: 1,507

Ozmodan said:

Looks damn good.

Compared to what?  A horse and buggy?

A buggy-horse!

mmorpg junkie since 1999

• cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,067
    I have a PS 4 but I cannot play a game like this on it. Besides my living room is cold. Prefer my toasty computer room.
    Chamber of Chains
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    Trailer is fun to watch,i would imagine the videos/cutscenes are fun,the game play not very confident.Like what are you going to do,aim a pistol or shotgun and shoot it,that is about it for action.
    I do feel we will at least see some good work in the stories and scenery,characters but again ,i need game play,i'll have to wait for a bit and see game play before i am interested.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• MaxBaconMaxBacon Member LegendaryPosts: 7,765
    It's going to be a likely cool game, has a more different vibe on its theme than the usual, but not sure how well will the PC port turn out, hm
  • PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004
    RDR2, i can see it already, 2 gunfighters squaring off against each other under the desert sun, sweat from the tension dripping from their grizzled cheeks as they glare at each other, waiting for the other to make the first move, one second and its all over, the fastest credit card wins.  :p
  • TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,739
    No PC, no me.