Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Extended Cut: Ellen and Tyler 'Ninja' Blevins Play 'Fortnite' - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited October 2018 in Videos Discussion

imageExtended Cut: Ellen and Tyler 'Ninja' Blevins Play 'Fortnite' - MMORPG.com

Last week, Fortnite phenom Tyler "Ninja" Blevins had a chance to share his love of the game with Ellen DeGeneres. The pair spent over eight minutes in the game while Blevins talked about his journey to being one of the most-watched streamers in gaming today...and while trying to teach Ellen how to play Fortnite.

Read the full story here

Comments

• ra123ra123 Member UncommonPosts: 33
    enough this ninja and fortnite rly make me sick
    exile01JeffSpicoliArskaaabobbymcswansonspeedylegs8
  • achmedeachmede Member UncommonPosts: 215

ra123 said:

enough this ninja and fortnite rly make me sick

Let people have their fun.
    We all know about you people who are too grown up to play Fortnite, and never want to talk about it like its taboo.
    Epic, the game studio behind Fornite is one of the best game studio out there.
    They managed to make more then billion dollars without any pay2win crap like EA for example.
    SBFordexile01
  • FlyByKnightFlyByKnight Member EpicPosts: 3,967
    Wait, there's an age limit to playing Fortnite?
    SBFord
    "As far as the forum code of conduct, I would think it's a bit outdated and in need of a refre *CLOSED*" 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    It feels like this 'Ninja' is everywhere.
  • exile01exile01 Member RarePosts: 1,089
    When a nobody gets super rich with a game made for adhs kids.
    JeffSpicoli
  • JeffSpicoliJeffSpicoli Member EpicPosts: 2,849
    edited October 2018
    This was like a unfunny version of Team Coco clueless gamer with Conan O'brian , usually Ellen is funny but this was cringe worthy. Something about this ninja kid rubs me the wrong way.

If you like this there is a whole series of different games he reviews on youtube
    Noxiasspeedylegs8
    • Aloha Mr Hand ! 

• bobbymcswansonbobbymcswanson Member UncommonPosts: 204
    I thought it was kinda cute....alot of you are just mad it's a twitch shooter breaking through to real people instead of some shitty theme park game.....yeah what a bummer that video games are becoming as relevant as main stream sports....sucks we are finally getting our time to shine...why don't we all cry some more about it....
    JeffSpicoli
  • Cyber_wastelandCyber_wasteland Member UncommonPosts: 192
    I'm crying to that this guy gets millions to play video games......lol
    JeffSpicoli

• jontyroadsjontyroads Member CommonPosts: 1
    just another Ellen look at me segment, wouldn't call it an interview, trying to be hip and relevant with the youth, no substance and not really listening when ninja spoke, "oh you make money from live streaming, no interest in how....19 million subs...thats nothing i have a 77 million twitter followers imagine what i make" No respect for ninja's time and effort to fly out there. I think he was embarrassed to be there by the end.
    JeffSpicoli