Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

3.3 (late) Brings Nothing New to Development

Comments

• NorseGodNorseGod Member EpicPosts: 2,654
    MaxBacon said:
    NorseGod said:
    You can't even name one fully implemented and working feature in 3.3?
    Oh bloody hell, I am not the developers, I don't know what features there despite looking finished or not will not face updates BEFORE the LIVE release, go ask the devs that.
    You've been shilling 3.3 for WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now you know nothing about 3.3? What?!
    sgelKefo
    To talk about games without the censorship, check out https://www.reddit.com/r/MMORPG/
  • MaxBaconMaxBacon Member LegendaryPosts: 7,766
    edited October 2018
    NorseGod said:
    MaxBacon said:
    NorseGod said:
    Oh bloody hell, I am not the developers, I don't know what features there despite looking finished or not will not face updates BEFORE the LIVE release, go ask the devs that.
    You've been shilling 3.3 for WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now you know nothing about 3.3? What?!
    LMAO :D 

If you want to know which features on the current PTU are deemed "locked" by the developers and are already what is going to release on LIVE, then go ask the developers not me.

Seeing by how the PTU can literally get updated on a daily basis, as part of how it works, if a feature needs a single bug-fix during PTU it won't be deemed locked.
    MisatoTremor
    MaxBacon said:
    NorseGod said:
    MaxBacon said:
    NorseGod said:

If you want to know which features on the current PTU are deemed "locked" by the developers and are already what is going to release on LIVE, then go ask the developers not me.

Seeing by how the PTU can literally get updated on a daily basis, as part of how it works, if a feature needs a single bug-fix during PTU it won't be deemed locked.

MisatoTremor
    To talk about games without the censorship, check out https://www.reddit.com/r/MMORPG/
    edited October 2018
    NorseGod said:
    MaxBacon said:
    NorseGod said:
    MaxBacon said:
    NorseGod said:

no u.

I already gave you the patch notes, stop going troll mode, what it's there is there, from FPS AI to the asteroid mining or the truck stops. Just how dense on this can you be? O__o
    MisatoTremor
  • ThaneThane Member EpicPosts: 3,534
    NorseGod said:
    MaxBacon said:
    NorseGod said:
    But your prepared response is not answering the question, it's just another non-answer, answer.

Again

Will you list all things 3.3 brings that is fully implemented and working to Live, like my thread title says?

Why are you dodging this? Grow a spine and stand by what you believe in for once. Answer the simple question.

Here, let me help:

1. OCS client-side
    2. ?
    Because you are being on purpose manipulative to build up ridiculous arguments.

For example, OCS is in, it's not fully finished neither bug-fixed, so you'll just have a go at that, if I mention FPS AI you'll likely have a go at bugs with it, and so forth. It's. Pointless.

That said, I'll just link up what it on the current PTU build in full: https://pastebin.com/raw/bH2zASC2
    So nothing. Got it.

You know, we as a community on MMORPG.com have to endure yours and Shill #1's propaganda day in and day out. Roadmaps, pretty pictures and videos, 3.3 info, etc. But, after it comes out, it's proven to be a bust. You get all quiet. Why is that? You usually have so much to say.

I didn't want your pre-approved, prepared statement. I just wanted your opinion and you're terrified to give one for no reason.

Have you thought about running for public office one day? You'd be perfect.
    so basically, you say you are trolling, right?
    nothing. seriously?

even i could easily figure out what comes with 3.3 when reading the provided links.
    i'd say if you have a prob with the game, don't play it?

it's actually THAT simple.

MisatoTremor

"I'll never grow up, never grow up, never grow up! Not me!"

edited October 2018
    Thane said:
    NorseGod said:
    MaxBacon said:
    NorseGod said:

nothing. seriously?

even i could easily figure out what comes with 3.3 when reading the provided links.

Name some that are fully implemented and working. In fact, name one. It's THAT simple.
    Post edited by NorseGod on
    MisatoTremor
    edited October 2018
    Names things > Norse Ignores Reply > Norse moves to having the same go at someone else. Norse you had your go at me now it's my turn, time to do your next move, no hiding or instant subject change like you usually do.
    MisatoTremor
  • ZhenoxZhenox Member UncommonPosts: 59
    edited October 2018
    Aethaeryn said:
    Zhenox said:
    I just don't understand how can you sell a ship costing 27000$ in "MMORPG"game which is capable of supporting 50 people in a server running at 30fps(full of bugs). It tells you a lot about developers of the game, even more about people who are ready to invest their money into shit like this.

Am i stupid or something?
    I think one of the most telling things what the interview with one of the (developers?) Where he said . . people are still investing a lot because they want to see something shipped.

It could be good money after bad.  I still think it could trudge along nicely and die at the 80% point. . except they will find someone to invest more money.  

SO HAPPY!  about the FPS. . the FOIP I don't care about because they partnered with someone and it didn't seem to take away from development.

Please give a release year for S42.
    2015, Chris Roberts promised SQ42 on December 2014.

Linif said:
    This was a rollercoaster of a thread to read, hot damn.

Lots of arguing, jabbing and floundering. Very entertaining. Can I ask a question to both sides of this:

You come here to bash the game or you come here to defend the game. Like or hate, both sides are entitled to their opinions. Development has been a long process. Some would contend that this isn't a development process, others believe it is. Neither side possess a clairvoyant, so whether it will release or won't, in a bad or good condition, is impossible to tell. (Yes, impossible. You can guess, even make an educated or experienced guess. It's a guess all the same.)

It's a forum to discuss and both sides aren't going to see eye to eye, but we'll come right back to jump down each others throats once again, shortly after, for another thread.

The question is: Why does either side fight so hard for this? Leave the fanboys to love their game and the haters to hate it...

Or, continue this cycle of drama and provide people like me with a zesty read. What does it matter in the end I suppose?
    Nobody would care if this wasn't crowdfunded and it came from Roberts pocket. Some people fail to realize this. 
    NorseGod
    MaxBacon said:
    Names things > Norse Ignores Reply > Norse moves to having the same go at someone else. Norse you had your go at me now it's my turn, time to do your next move, no hiding or instant subject change like you usually do.
    Me: What's your opinion?

You: Potato

Me: That doesn't answer my question.

You: That is my answer.

Me: ...

You: STOP IGNORING ME!

MisatoTremor
    Thane said:
    nothing. seriously?

He is just having a go out of spite, attacking the testing branch of SC where the patches get finished and polished up with the help of the players, to build up this entire hate rant, demanding and expecting from one unfinished testing branch, what is meant for the LIVE branch (aka when the update gets actually released). I can't see more than trolling and an attempt to corner me.
    MisatoTremor
    MaxBacon said:
    Thane said:

corner me.
    Only way to get a honest answer out of you. Have to walk you through it step-by-step like a toddler.

It's a shame I couldn't get my last question answered. Oh well. :shrugs:
    edited October 2018
    @NorseGod so when you get called out on this desperation to sustain the hate narrative and can't counter back, you turn into cheap trolling... Good to know.

It's plain transparent. This whole rant of yours on the 3.3 PTU is made of delusional expectations and entitlement, not by logic or reasonable arguments.

NorseGod said:
    Only way to get a honest answer out of you. Have to walk you through it step-by-step like a toddler.
    You're the one who is being dishonest here, just playing your agenda against the game, you just went full hater.

I hope isolation from the community and game is your objective because with your trollish, entitled and unreasonable tone, you won't get more than that.
    MisatoTremor
  • sgelsgel Member EpicPosts: 2,197
    NorseGod said:
    MaxBacon said:
    NorseGod said:
    Ouch!
    That burn would qualify as animal cruelty.
    NorseGodZhenoxKefoMisatoTremor

..Cake..

edited October 2018
    sgel said:
    Ouch!
    Really? Such low effort trolling? This was nothing xD

Here's what a real burn is. He tried so hard to attack what the other guy said, he didn't even notice he was the one in the glass house. So resort to quick subject change, ACTIVATE! :D 
    MaxBacon said:
    sgel said:
    Ouch!
    Really? Such low effort trolling would even make a burn?

Here's what a real burn is. He tried to hard to attack what the other guy said, he didn't even notice he was the one in the glass house, so resort to quick subject change LMAO :D 
    I know CIG has you trained well and you do have a few years of defend0ring experience, but you really don't need to answer every single comment in an SC topic. 

I don't particularly care about yours or Norsegod's comments on the matter... I just thought that reply was savage... especially since you had no response it.

Linking me one of your own posts as means to prove you're better poster than him is kind of pathetic though...

Just relax and learn to accept that people won't always share the same opinion as you.
    Kefo

..Cake..

MaxBacon said:
    @NorseGod so when you get called out on this desperation to sustain the hate narrative and can't counter back, you turn into cheap trolling... Good to know.

It's plain transparent. This whole rant of yours on the 3.3 PTU is made of delusional expectations and entitlement, not by logic or reasonable arguments.

NorseGod said:
    You're the one who is being dishonest here, just playing your agenda against the game, you just went full hater.

I hope isolation from the community and game is your objective because with your trollish, entitled and unreasonable tone, you won't get more than that.
    Yes. I'm a troll, a salt miner, desperate, Goon, hater, armchair dev, etc etc.

So, you should have no problem standing by the thing you believe in and answer my question. Man to man.

You're correct, are you not? Here, I will rephrase my question so it's more safe for you to answer.

Ok, champ?

IN YOUR OPINION, on the Test Server in its current state, build version, and patch notes at this very minute of the timestamp of this post; if possible, list all fully implemented and working mechanics and features that 3.3 brings to the game?

MisatoTremor
    sgel said:
    I know CIG has you trained well and you do have a few years of defend0ring experience, but you really don't need to answer every single comment in an SC topic. 

I don't particularly care about yours or Norsegod's comments on the matter... I just thought that reply was savage... especially since you had no response it.

Linking me one of your own posts as means to prove you're better poster than him is kind of pathetic though...

Just relax and learn to accept that people won't always share the same opinion as you.
    Well if you thought that then you haven't been watching enough Internet. lol

I don't need to prove anything, he that does, because he has to resort to trolling because he can't beat me on argumentation. I'm still waiting for him to do that as he brought this to the facts tier not opinions, especially it comes to accusing of lying.
    MisatoTremor
    edited October 2018
    sgel said:
    NorseGod said:
    MaxBacon said:
    NorseGod said:

Ouch!
    You can't tell by the ashes, but it was a weasel.
    Kefo
    edited October 2018
    NorseGod said:

IN YOUR OPINION, on the Test Server in its current state, build version, and patch notes at this very minute of the timestamp of this post; if possible, list all fully implemented and working mechanics and features that 3.3 brings to the game?
    No, on this thread you were trolling, you were posting delusional and entitled arguments, I don't need to subscribe for anything else but calling it as I see it.

As for your question, it is not my opinion, it is FACT, here is the patch notes: https://pastebin.com/raw/bH2zASC2 

^^ There's my answer, what is listed and explained there as the CURRENT implemented and working (or not as some are disclaimed) features of the testing patch. Happy now or more 10 pages of this are necessary? 
    edited October 2018
    MaxBacon said:
    NorseGod said:

^^ There's my answer, 
    :sigh:

Got it. Thx for trying to answer.

From the first paragraph in your link:

This patch does not contain all of the intended features that the 3.3 LIVE build will have, new features will be added iteratively into the PTU.
    Some features may be implemented in a partial state.

From the first feature listed:

Integrated voice over IP (VOIP) and face over IP (FOIP). Settings can be accessed via the “comm setting” options menu including basic options and webcam facial calibration along with options to enable head-look tracking. VOIP requires the “NUMPAD +” to activate and broadcast to party members and local area via natural voice (if nearby and helmet off) or helmet mic if far away or wearing a spacesuit.

Which is not fully implemented or working.

Thanks again for your well thought opinion!

MaxBacon said:
    sgel said:

Well if you thought that then you haven't been watching enough Internet. lol

I don't need to prove anything, he that does, because he has to resort to trolling because he can't beat me on argumentation. I'm still waiting for him to do that as he brought this to the facts tier not opinions, especially it comes to accusing of lying.
    Yeah you're a formidable knight that doesn't need to prove anything (but shares links to posts he's made he thinks are amazing anyway).

We all know.

Now get down from your horse and relax a little.

You've been blatantly advertising and defending this game for years and it's started to affect your posting. You lose patience far to easy now and quickly resort to name-calling.

It's just a damn game!...and the only reason people repeatedly come and argue with you is because of how easy it is to turn your cult-like enthusiasm into entertainment.

MaxBaconNorseGod

..Cake..

edited October 2018
    sgel said:
    Yeah you're a formidable knight that doesn't need to prove anything (but shares links to posts he's made he thinks are amazing anyway).

We all know.

Now get down from your horse and relax a little.

You've been blatantly advertising and defending this game for years and it's started to affect your posting. You lose patience far to easy now and quickly resort to name-calling.

It's just a damn game!...and the only reason people repeatedly come and argue with you is because of how easy it is to turn your cult-like enthusiasm into entertainment.

hahaha

I don't lose patience far to easy now, it's only with people like Norse who have this amazing ability to be unreasonable and plain wrong. Before this was that other silly thread with arguments like "game catering to PvE CareBears" when the game does the exact opposite, and then go into hiding to not have to address them. >.>

I like to have this debates to pressure the hyperbole out of the narrative and see what happens then.
    “It seems well, that thou art not yet acquainted with matter of adventures. They are giants; and, if thou best afraid, go aside and pray, whilst I enter into cruel and unequal battle with them.”

..Cake..

• ZhenoxZhenox Member UncommonPosts: 59
    edited October 2018
    So, i just came back from gym, let's refresh this discussion

What's up with NPCs in Star Citizen? Why are they not talking? Can you interact with them? What else do they aside from leaning on walls and doing a roundabout along the corridor? 
    edited October 2018
    Zhenox said:
    So, i just came back from gym, let's refresh this discussion

What's up with NPCs in Star Citizen? Why are they not talking? Can you interact with them? What else do they aside from leaning on walls and doing a roundabout along the corridor? 
    Those NPCs are just population wandering AI, just as the majority of the ones you get when you play MMO's, visual purpose.

Their focus attm is on flight/dogfighting AI, FPS AI, turret AI and flight control AI.
This discussion has been closed.