Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ashes of Creation - Alpha 1 Battle Royale Footage

jahlonjahlon Member UncommonPosts: 388

This is spliced together pieces of my full Twitch show from Saturday Night.

Intrepid temporarily removed the visual NDA for their official content creators to stream/record.

I had streamed it, but I recorded it at higher resolution to let people see it in better quality, but I didn't want to load the entire like 3 hours.

GaladournKyleranWellspring

Comments

• GaladournGaladourn Member RarePosts: 1,813
    how "heavy" is the game in its current state on the GPU? Does it feel like a game that would need a monster GPU to run or is it smooth? Sorry if you already mentioned it in the video, didn't watch it all.
  • jahlonjahlon Member UncommonPosts: 388
    If you were to dig through their footage, you'd see they have shown stuff running on a GTX 970.

They are aware of people having somewhat older machines.  The goal is for it to be able to run reasonably well on 5 year old machines.

Now the players have to realize that that doesn't mean you are going to be blazing max settings on a 5 year old machine, but that it will be reasonably playable.

When we get into Beta that's when I'll do a lot of performance testing.  Not really fair to do it now while the game is still in development.

GaladournKyleran
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,508
    Thanks for sharing this 
    Wellspringjahlon

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• WellspringWellspring Member EpicPosts: 1,464
    This looks a lot better than I thought it would at this stage.
    jahlon
    --------------------------------------------