Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Blizzcon's Gear Shop Opens, Reveals a Mysterious New Diablo Title - MMORPG.com News

2»

Comments

• RadooRadoo Member UncommonPosts: 298
    I bet it's a board game. That's how creative I expect them to be nowadays.
    5CARLLeTT
  • ArskaaaArskaaa Member RarePosts: 1,265
    make diablo male again!
    AlomarPanther2103Radoo[Deleted User]
  • BossChonoBossChono Member UncommonPosts: 23
    Radoo said:

If they made it like Hero Quest or Warhammer Quest I would actually love this.
    Panther2103Radoo
  • Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766
    BossChono said:
    Radoo said:

If they made it like Hero Quest or Warhammer Quest I would actually love this.
    This. I would love a Diablo board game. 
  • AeanderAeander Member LegendaryPosts: 7,836
    Arskaaa said:
    make diablo male again!
    But Primevil Diablo has a better character design, tits aside.
  • HashbrickHashbrick Member RarePosts: 1,851
    A telltale adventure... too soon?
    dragonlee66
    [[ DEAD ]] - Funny - I deleted my account on the site using the cancel account button.  Forum user is separate and still exists with no way of deleting it. Delete it admins. Do it, this ends now.
  • cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,100
    Turn based Diablo yes make it happen.
    Chamber of Chains
  • AeanderAeander Member LegendaryPosts: 7,836
    Hashbrick said:
    A telltale adventure... too soon?
    The real Reign of Terror is how they treated their employees.
    Hashbrick
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    Diablo Forsaken, and open world survival sandbox experience. Play the way you want. :smile:
    [Deleted User]

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• vegetableoilvegetableoil Member RarePosts: 768
    swipe right for diablo
    [Deleted User]
  • ConstantineMerusConstantineMerus Member EpicPosts: 3,338
    They have announced that merchandise are irrelevant to Diablo working titles. 
    [Deleted User]
    Constantine, The Console Poster

• "One of the most difficult tasks men can perform, however much others may despise it, is the invention of good games and it cannot be done by men out of touch with their instinctive selves." - Carl Jung
  • TacticalZombehTacticalZombeh Member UncommonPosts: 430
    Diablo: Shadow Path of the Reign of the Exiled Forsaken Terror
  • ElderknightElderknight Member UncommonPosts: 322
    Must Have New Diablo game soon :) D4 Or MMo both work, would like to see, D3 Expansion with news of D4 or MMO.
  • AkulasAkulas Member RarePosts: 3,006
    Probaly Diablo Origins

This isn't a signature, you just think it is.

• DelondialDelondial Member UncommonPosts: 124
    The cynic in me says it'll be a mobile game or a remaster of better games. But if we get an honest to god proper Diablo sequel, and it's more inline with 2 (D3 just didn't do a thing for me); I'll be the first in line to kiss your @$%es and fork over all my cash. I want to beliiieve.

Clever things.

• MyrdynnMyrdynn Member RarePosts: 2,479
    Diablo prequel would work as well, in a multiplayer verse, not necessarily MMO but maybe mini worlds

• HuntrezzHuntrezz Member UncommonPosts: 92
    https://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2018/10/13/diablo-reign-of-terror-clarification/#/slide/1

A day ago, Blizzard added a Diablo Reign of Terror poster and two Diablo Reign of Terror shirts to its BlizzCon 2018 item list on the Blizzard store. Considering all the recent reports of new Diablo projects being in the works, this development gave birth to speculation that Reign of Terror either refers to a new title or new content set to be announced at the upcoming event. Unfortunately, however, Reign of Terror is exactly what the store suggests: BlizzCon 2018 gear.

“These are names and copy used for some of the new products available at BlizzCon this year, and not direct references to content at the show,” a Blizzard spokesperson told GameSpot.

This statement was released not long after Blizzard found itself clarifying widely reported comments about Diablo III cross-play. A recent interview suggested that the developer was working on cross-play for the title but a PR representative told us that there are no plans to implement cross-play at this time although Blizzard “loves the idea of bringing players together across platforms.”

The debunking of both reports may come as a disappointment to Diablo fans but here’s hoping something exciting is in store for BlizzCon. The event kicks off on Friday, November 2.

[Deleted User]Gorwe
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    edited October 2018
    Huntrezz said:
    https://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2018/10/13/diablo-reign-of-terror-clarification/#/slide/1

A day ago, Blizzard added a Diablo Reign of Terror poster and two Diablo Reign of Terror shirts to its BlizzCon 2018 item list on the Blizzard store. Considering all the recent reports of new Diablo projects being in the works, this development gave birth to speculation that Reign of Terror either refers to a new title or new content set to be announced at the upcoming event. Unfortunately, however, Reign of Terror is exactly what the store suggests: BlizzCon 2018 gear.

“These are names and copy used for some of the new products available at BlizzCon this year, and not direct references to content at the show,” a Blizzard spokesperson told GameSpot.

This statement was released not long after Blizzard found itself clarifying widely reported comments about Diablo III cross-play. A recent interview suggested that the developer was working on cross-play for the title but a PR representative told us that there are no plans to implement cross-play at this time although Blizzard “loves the idea of bringing players together across platforms.”

The debunking of both reports may come as a disappointment to Diablo fans but here’s hoping something exciting is in store for BlizzCon. The event kicks off on Friday, November 2.

There ya have it folks, Diablo Royale confirmed! Or at least it wouldn't surprise me especially since Activision thought adding BR mode to CoD would sell more copies.
  • Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,829
    Aeander said:
    DMKano said:
    Looks like Diablo stopped going to the gym in Reign of Terror - that mid section looking a bit thick

Diablo is working that dad bod.
    Hey, he's getting to that age, okay?
    The original Diablo game was a long time ago by now!
    Time waits for now man. Or demon. T.T

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/

• MensurMensur Member EpicPosts: 1,511
    thunderC said:

Sounds like a title for a netflix anime. Not really a MMO sounding title or Diablo 4. Going with anime or mobile game.

This is what i would put my money on.
    Nope- Blizz made an official statement that it canceled the series! 

mmorpg junkie since 1999

• AnirethAnireth Member UncommonPosts: 940
    Blizzard claims it's just a name for the merchandise, not related to a specific new product. Which makes no sense. Why name various merchandise articles? Even if they'd release a whole new design etc. across the board, such an event would almost certainly be tied to a new product and therefore use the name of that product. And the merch itself is all over the place as others have noted.

In other news, currently playing the original Diablo again. It holds up surprisingly well, even when there it's obviously lacking some of thefeatures now common to ARPGs.

I'll wait to the day's end when the moon is high
    And then I'll rise with the tide with a lust for life, I'll
    Amass an army, and we'll harness a horde
    And then we'll limp across the land until we stand at the shore