Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Replaying Neverwinter Nights and no not EE

cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,101
edited October 2018 in PC Gaming
I was recently very disappointed about not being able to play Bard's Tale IV as I encountered a game breaking fatal error and was cruelly stopped from progressing any further. Having found myself left high and dry I looked through my games on GOG, Steam,Origin, Nexon and Ubisoft yes I have all sorts of platforms on my PC and probably relaying all sorts of information that will largely disappoint anyone bothering to collect it and decided to replay Neverwinter Nights.

I have the GOG version and while checking on mods I came across this wonderful video on it that I was determined to share. Forgive my audacity at assuming anyone else would be interested but here it is.

Chamber of Chains
VestigeGamerYashaX

Comments

• VestigeGamerVestigeGamer Member UncommonPosts: 518
    It is a long one, over 3 hours long, but the Jethro Tull intro music got me smiling. I'll be watching at more length soon.

Thanks for sharing this find. I still play NWN and even NWN 2.

VG

• cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,101
    It is a long one, over 3 hours long, but the Jethro Tull intro music got me smiling. I'll be watching at more length soon.

Well just a caveat this is an analysis and it is quite brutal but it also gives us an in depth look at the games and how Bioware has developed over the years as there are references to Mass Effect too. I guess I found it remarkable because of his detailed explanations and why he found something a particular way and why it was bad or good and it isn't a glowing review  if that is what you're expecting. I wouldn't want any cherished memories to be crushed.
    VestigeGamer
    Chamber of Chains
  • VestigeGamerVestigeGamer Member UncommonPosts: 518
    cheyane said:

Well just a caveat this is an analysis and it is quite brutal but it also gives us an in depth look at the games and how Bioware has developed over the years as there are references to Mass Effect too. I guess I found it remarkable because of his detailed explanations and why he found something a particular way and why it was bad or good and it isn't a glowing review  if that is what you're expecting. I wouldn't want any cherished memories to be crushed.
    No crushed memories here. I did watch most of it, though, and found myself agreeing with his thoughts more often than not. One thing that's always bugged me is the lack of a real party instead of NWN's dual grouping.

Still, it is a fun game with an active modding community after all of these years.

VG

• YashaXYashaX Member EpicPosts: 3,098
    That's awesome thanks for sharing! I think you would really like Pathfinder if you are into that sort of game.
  • cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,101
    YashaX said:
    That's awesome thanks for sharing! I think you would really like Pathfinder if you are into that sort of game.
    Yes I already bought it , will be playing it in a bit after it patches up well.
    Chamber of Chains