Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I did it :D

Prime_DirectivePrime_Directive Member RarePosts: 1,303
edited October 2018 in Lord of the Rings Online
11 years, 105 levels , and now the ring is destroyed. I have to say while I'm typing this I have goosebumps. Where to begin, I guess at the beginning, where I took an entire month rerolling to get the "Undying" title. From their it was an amazing journey that took me through places of Middle Earth i never even knew existed.

The many battles , many kiniships and many friends come and gone, it has been one of the greatest and sometime frustrating gaming experiences of my life. Being a Roharian and actually stepping foot in the hills and valleys of the of my homeland was not only amazing , but a pinnacle high light for role playing for me. 

From the humble beginnings of Eraidor and the deadly passage throw the mountains to reach Rivendale to the the White gleaming spire of Minas Tirith and the depths of Moria it brings real happy tears to my eyes.

I've been through so much in my life between those 11 years and to have this game to help along the way was a god send. Thank you Turbine and Standing Stone Games for never giving up and bring this amazing content for everyone to enjoy ! (so silly i'm crying)

Thank you

There is a multiverse inside our minds which millions live.
#BoycottChina
cheyaneRidelynnTheScavengerOctagon7711TokkenFilburceratop001StizzledlahnmirPhaserlightand 17 others.

Comments

• cheyanecheyane Member EpicPosts: 6,375
    Good for you!
    Octagon7711
  • Prime_DirectivePrime_Directive Member RarePosts: 1,303
    #BoycottChina
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 8,837
    The Council of Elrond approves this thread. Well done adventurer... well done.
    Council of Elrond  LotR News  Information  202 The
    PhaserlightPrime_DirectiveScotGorweGaladournmmolouAlbatroes

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• lahnmirlahnmir Member EpicPosts: 2,822
    Well done mate. I've been around 11 years as well but never made it close to this far. Beautiful!

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    Prime_Directive
    'the only way he could nail it any better is if he used a cross.'

Kyleran on yours sincerely 

But there are many. You can play them entirely solo, and even offline. Also, you are wrong by default.

Ikcin in response to yours sincerely debating whether or not single-player offline MMOs exist...
  • IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 12,900
    Grats for sticking around with it and finally having the opportunity to do it.

Somehow when I played it at the start I didn't think it would take 11 years :)
    Prime_DirectivePo_gg
    “Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED
  • KajidourdenKajidourden Member EpicPosts: 2,828
    Grats!  I played when it first came out and just never stuck around for whatever reason.  Today I would be hard-pressed to go back but I've always heard positive things.
    Prime_Directive
  • FinvegaFinvega Member UncommonPosts: 153
    You definitely get a cookie for that! :wink:  
    Prime_DirectiveScot
  • Po_ggPo_gg Member RarePosts: 4,711
    It sure is an amazing journey, :+1:  Mars!

Iselin said:
    Somehow when I played it at the start I didn't think it would take 11 years :)
    Yep, especially if you think on those lucky LTAs... hands down it was the best investment on the market, from the player's side. Too bad I've missed it.
    Prime_Directive

StaticWax
    #BoycottChina

#BoycottChina
    :smile:
    #BoycottChina
    :smile:

#BoycottChina
  • MisterZebubMisterZebub Member LegendaryPosts: 3,584
    Well lah di dah. I rescued Filberts snotty hanky from some bandits so don't go feeling all special. 
    SovrathScotGorweimmodium

"You have kept me at your beck and call for fifteen years. I shall never again do what you demand of me. By every rule of single combat, from this moment your life belongs to me. Is that not correct? Then I shall simply declare you dead. In all of your dealings with me, you'll do me the courtesy to conduct yourself as a dead man. I have submitted to your notions of honor long enough. You will now submit to mine."

• SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 27,031
    Congrats!

I haven't always done everything in game but I've subbed over the weekend, found my way to Minas Tirith and picked up the quests there so I can follow it to the destruction of the ring.

So "right behind you!"

I also think I'm going to try the Legendary Server on the 6th.

• GorweGorwe Member EpicPosts: 6,085
    edited October 2018
    I'll be all Dark Souls and say "well, it was obviously meant to happen, sooner or later. The main question is: what are you going to do now?". ;)
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 11,743
    So did you loose a finger or manage to come home with all your digits intact? :D

25 Agrees

You received 25 Agrees. You're posting some good content. Great!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Now Doesn't That Make You Feel All Warm And Fuzzy Inside? :P

• GutlardGutlard Member RarePosts: 839
    Grats! It's a long winding road! I have yet to do it myself. 

These new servers sound interesting and will def have to check them out as well.

I like starting a brand new baby toon from scratch.

Gut Out!

What, me worry?

• ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 6,871
    Gutlard said:

These new servers sound interesting and will def have to check them out as well.

Gut Out!
    LOTROs leveling experience is outstanding journey , that every MMO fan should try , so if anyone hasnt , the new server is a great oppurtunity ..
    Gutlard
  • AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 5,719
    Congrats. Some eagles are on the way.
    Sovrath

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

• GutlardGutlard Member RarePosts: 839
    Scorchien said:
    Gutlard said:

Gut Out!
    LOTROs leveling experience is outstanding journey , that every MMO fan should try , so if anyone hasnt , the new server is a great oppurtunity ..
    Yes, even if you're not necessarily a Tolkien fan, if that's even possible, and you like high fantasy, the story in this game can't be beat...

Gut Out!
    ScorchienScot

What, me worry?

• PpiperPpiper Member RarePosts: 1,027
    Scorchien said:
    Gutlard said:

Gut Out!
    Going to try it agan when the Legendary Servers come out
    mmolouScot
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 11,743
    What's that big target circle doing on Boromir's chest?
    Prime_Directive

25 Agrees

You received 25 Agrees. You're posting some good content. Great!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Now Doesn't That Make You Feel All Warm And Fuzzy Inside? :P

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 6,483
    Lol Every time I see Hugo Weaving, I can't stop thinking "Mr. Anderson"
    cheyanePrime_Directive