Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Over 2000 likes since 2012, been here so many years

2»

Comments

• gbwhatsappapkgbwhatsappapk Member CommonPosts: 1
    Been here since 2005.

Use the latest version GBWhatsapp 2018
  • IsilithTehrothIsilithTehroth Member RarePosts: 616
    Still a youngin to me. I've seen era's of mmorpgs that only the myths talk about and have seen huge empires crumble. Here is to hoping the kickstarter mmos make a ressurgence to the mmo world and we start truely advancing in the genre.

MurderHerd

• Gabriel679Gabriel679 Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 15
    i know there is a golden time for every game genre and certainly this time of 2019 is not the booming era of mmorpg, but for the true fan of it, it will never die. and nice to hear that you are here that long with the community!
    i am a new memember though, i did not know we have a group and could not anticipate at the first place, but it's nice to see lots of people havingthe same hibbies, and especially seeing more people who can go along with apkite for verylong time. 

yeah, me too. and i agree with your saying that it will never die in the heart of fan
  • helloyarhelloyar Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    corpclass Enjoyed reading through this, very good stuff, thankyou .
  • David112David112 Newbie CommonPosts: 3
    These cute studs are measured 1.6 cm and made of 925 sterling silver, butterfly earnuts. Available in SILVER, WHITE GOLD. Please select an option at the drop out menu. To buy this product click here: Bow Stud Earrings