Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SWG - Any Free Servers ???

hi my name is Andre,and i live in brazil,so excuse my english in the message bellow:

i'm making some money to buy the game,but i'm poor,and i looking for free servers for SWG whit a good number of players,any1 know some free good servers for SWG?

again,excuse my english,and i hope someone can help me =]

may the dark force be whit u bro =D

I Wanna Play SWG!!! =D

Comments

• ParaTrooperParaTrooper Member Posts: 1,961
    I don't think there any any free servers sorry.

*Notice: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author... got sick of holding backspace.
    -----------------------------------------
    ParaTrooper, That guy that used to mod the MMORPG.com forums.

• Immo'ZImmo'Z Member Posts: 2
    u are really sure of that??? damm >=/

I Wanna Play SWG!!! =D

I Wanna Play SWG!!! =D

• ParaTrooperParaTrooper Member Posts: 1,961
    well firstly i think They'd try stop there being free servers because it takes from their monthly income.
    secondly, who would want to run a server for SWG it's a huge huge game and would cost them ALOT
    thirdly if there was a free server somewhere it would have hardly any people on it because no1 knows about it.

*Notice: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author... got sick of holding backspace.
    -----------------------------------------
    ParaTrooper, That guy that used to mod the MMORPG.com forums.

• Originally posted by Immo'Z

hi my name is Andre,and i live in brazil,so excuse my english in the message bellow:
    i'm making some money to buy the game,but i'm poor,and i looking for free servers for SWG whit a good number of players,any1 know some free good servers for SWG?
    again,excuse my english,and i hope someone can help me =]
    may the dark force be whit u bro =D

Hello, viva Brasil !!! ;)

SWG does not have any free servers. I don't think any MMORPG has free servers.

Unless you want to play Runescape ( www.runescape.com )

SWG does have a free 1 month try. During that free 1 month, you can play on any of the 20+ servers for free. You can even have characters on more than one server at the same time.