Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Personal Xperience in SWG

Well, here s my personal opinion. I have been playing SWG for around 1 month now. Its stunning graphics really charmed me at firrst, i could also buy lot of clothes and i found it fun (you know how girls are ^_^). After trying some professions i was told Bounty HUnter was nice enough, and since my Boyfriend was creature handler i saw it as a nice choice. At first i was doing great, i had some CH skills and could use some decent pets, but after the last patch (when they nerfed the CH class) i couldnt use my pets anymore, and as BH i havent got enough skill points left to get more CH skills. So now, basically, if you are not CH forget soloing any decent stuff, or running any decent paid mission. There are not pick up groups (like they were in EQ) at all, so if you dont know people in game, and you are not CH, forget doing anything interesting, you will be stuck killing the same stuff for ages. In adittion, there is nothing to do besides grinding on your skills, ater you master your profession all you can do is a) pvp b) surrender it. And in pvp if you are not a BH or TKM forget doing anything.
Well, after seeing this all i got dissappointed, and canceled my account, but istill had 16 days to play, i canceled it day 4, and had till day 20. My surprise came when i tried to log, and i couldnt, checked my account status and it said SUSPENDED, so now i cant even resubscribe if i want. So basically, after spending lot of money in the game and playing for 1 month they suspended my account (i contacted them and still no reply) for canceling it perhaps. so dissappointing :-)

To summarize:
a) imo SWG lacks content
b) Customer service is the worst ever, and this is not my opinion, this is a fact :o)

Alevosika

Comments

• MotorheadMotorhead Member UncommonPosts: 1,193

SWG has taught me one thing.

If you want a fun game set in the Star Wars era, play Knights Of The Old Replublic !

----------------------------------------------
    "Some days you just can't get rid of a bomb." -- Batman

• rathmarathma Member UncommonPosts: 3,786

SWG also taught me something...

SoE only wants your money.

http://www.OriginNow.com - Official Fanboi

EverQuest II : Level 20 Paladin - Antonia Bayle Server
  • MotorheadMotorhead Member UncommonPosts: 1,193

Originally posted by rathma

SWG also taught me something...
     SoE only wants your money.

Amen brother... 

But I can honestly say that SOE will never get another dime of mine, or my childrens money ever again.

----------------------------------------------
    "Some days you just can't get rid of a bomb." -- Batman

• ParaTrooperParaTrooper Member Posts: 1,961
    I'd have to disagree, Yes SWG was rather crap compared to what it should have been, but SOE has been involved in many GOOD games, and some free ones aswel!!! It's only for SWG they tried to rip us off.

*Notice: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author... got sick of holding backspace.
    -----------------------------------------
    ParaTrooper, That guy that used to mod the MMORPG.com forums.

• Alevosika ,

It sounds like you gave SWG your best try.

(sorry for printing in bold, but it looks like it's stuck on bold no matter how many times I try to turn it off.) I'm going to cut 'n Paste your review you printed here... onto the official SWG forums.

Also, can you answer here and post what server you played on and your character's name? I don't like how what happened to you happened.

I'm a believer that if one wants things to get better, one has to step forward and help initiate the change - not just quite. ;)