Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wolcen : Give away

ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
edited October 2018 in PC Gaming

So ,I really enjoy testing games and supporting Indies that i believe in , Wolcen will be making its move from Alpha Beta on 10/11..

To hype it a bit and support the Devs( Wolcen Studios) ill be giving away 3 Steam keys for Wolcen here..

You just need to throw together a post about what you are looking forward to in Wolcen ..

You also must have 50 posts on the site to be eligible to win...

Suzie will be the selecting the winners..... on the 11th

Heres a link to Wolcen for anyone unfamiliar ..https://store.steampowered.com/app/424370/Wolcen_Lords_of_Mayhem/

Also please be aware that this is a move from Alpha to Beta .. there will be lots of testing and bugs ..

Have fun Folks ....

JeffSpicolimmolou[Deleted User]ceratop001Gorwe[Deleted User]laseritAsm0deus

Comments

• WarEnsembleWarEnsemble Member UncommonPosts: 252
    Kind of unfair to require 50 points to win. Some of us read daily but post rarely. (I already back wolcen so dont need the key)
    SBFordk61977
  • JeffSpicoliJeffSpicoli Member EpicPosts: 2,849
    edited October 2018
    Kind of unfair to require 50 points to win. Some of us read daily but post rarely. (I already back wolcen so dont need the key)
    All you have to do is disagree with someone's opinion on a game and by the end of the day you will have so many posts full of hateful banter your name will magically turn purple like mine and you will be eligible for the contest .

Also nice of you to do @Scorchien Wolcen is a awesome game GL to everyone
    SBFord[Deleted User][Deleted User]
    • Aloha Mr Hand ! 

• wesjrwesjr Member UncommonPosts: 506
    I really like the non class based system and the landscapes looks amazing.
  • ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    Well id really rather not see all those 1 and 2 posts alt and bot accts sweep in like we do in so many contests here..
  • AbimorAbimor Member RarePosts: 874
    I did not know this game existed after going to the steam page it looks pretty cool. the classless system seems great. 
  • NyghthowlerNyghthowler Member UncommonPosts: 392
    I missed this one. Looks intriguing. I wish the video had shown what the HUD will look like.
  • BabuinixBabuinix Member EpicPosts: 4,265
    edited October 2018
    Been looking for this one since it's earlier works as Umbra and then the trailer was posted on GOG channel!

A diablo'ish action packed made with CryEngine graphical goodness! Sign me in! B)
  • cmacqcmacq Member UncommonPosts: 331
    Already bought the game. Just posting to say good on ya for doing this!
    Babuinix
  • Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766
    I'm looking forward to Wolcen for many reasons. Graphically it looks to be the most appealing ARPG I've seen. The classless system sounds great, and I would love to try that out in this type of game. Housing in an ARPG sounds fantastic. Overall the entire game looks great. 

[Deleted User]Panther2103
  • lahnmirlahnmir Member LegendaryPosts: 5,041
    Great initiative. Already own and play it but thumbs up for the promoting!

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    'the only way he could nail it any better is if he used a cross.'

Kyleran on yours sincerely 

'But there are many. You can play them entirely solo, and even offline. Also, you are wrong by default.'

Ikcin in response to yours sincerely debating whether or not single-player offline MMOs exist...

'This does not apply just to ED but SC or any other game. What they will get is Rebirth/X4, likely prettier but equally underwhelming and pointless. 

It is incredibly difficult to design some meaningfull leg content that would fit a space ship game - simply because it is not a leg game.

It is just huge resource waste....'

Gdemami absolutely not being an armchair developer

• JakeSimJakeSim Member RarePosts: 883
    Really looking forward to how it all comes together. It's one of my most hyped ARPGs...despite how long it is taking. Would love to see more of it come along.
    Please come check out my stream. All the love is appreciated! 

TWITCH: @JakeSimTV
    one more day
  • ZhenoxZhenox Member UncommonPosts: 59
    thunderC said:
    All you have to do is disagree with someone's opinion on a game and by the end of the day you will have so many posts full of hateful banter your name will magically turn purple like mine and you will be eligible for the contest .

Also nice of you to do @Scorchien Wolcen is a awesome game GL to everyone
    STAR CITIZEN SUCKS!
    [Deleted User][Deleted User]SBFord
    edited October 2018
    Get your entries in today folks
     Another nice Vid here that shows off some great combat

[Deleted User]Babuinix
  • laseritlaserit Member LegendaryPosts: 7,591
    Good promotion Scorch

Don't enter me, I just purchased it.

"Be water my friend" - Bruce Lee

edited October 2018
    laserit said:
    Good promotion Scorch

Don't enter me, I just purchased it.
    Suzies is picking the winners tommorrow .. Im really looking forward to beta phase 1

The multiplayer at the end of that vid looks very smooth also .. good sign
    laseritPanther2103
    edited October 2018

So , Suzie sent me the winners ..  and they are ..

Panther2103      Stizzled      Nyctelios

Congratulations , plz ,message me your Steam Name so i can friend and gift you your game ..

Enjoy Folks .. and drop us some feedback after the beta release , which has a couple day delay on it .. to iron out some last minute details ..

And thx you Suzie :)  for judging
    Panther2103BabuinixAsm0deus
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    I also just found this game and I'm having fun with it.  
    Scorchien[Deleted User]

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

edited October 2018
    Nyctelios said:
    Scorchien said:

So , Suzie sent me the winners ..  and they are ..

Panther2103      Stizzled      Nyctelios

Congratulations , plz ,message me your Steam Name so i can friend and gift you your game ..

Enjoy Folks .. and drop us some feedback after the beta release , which has a couple day delay on it .. to iron out some last minute details ..

And thx you Suzie :)  for judging
    Wow. Thank you.
    waitng for you accept friend request , seems they have changed the friends list alot also , was easier to add folks before :)
     Sent and have fun ...Nyctelios
    [Deleted User]
  • Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766
    Sweet! I'll have to invite you, I'll try to do it right now but I'm at work so it may or may not work!
    Sweet! I'll have to invite you, I'll try to do it right now but I'm at work so it may or may not work!
    Sent .. Grats and Have fun :)
  • aslan132aslan132 Member UncommonPosts: 620
    edited October 2018
    What a great idea to support indie games. Just found this, alittle late to win, but at least you turned me on to an interesting looking game. Will start to follow it now. Thanks for the find.

Got it wishlisted, will get to it when I can. (Just a poor college student after all, hahaha).
    ScorchienPanther2103[Deleted User]