Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Comments

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    A good sign for sure, much better than "right sizing' announcements.
    Scorchien[Deleted User]

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• KumaponKumapon Member EpicPosts: 1,563
    This is good news, maybe they got more funding. I was reading reddit, and VR said they were expanding, not replacing people. 
  • AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
    I love this job requirement for Lead Character Animator: 
    • A willingness to know the game intimately by actively play-testing and viewing how the animation relates within the context of the game world.
    I wish my job (which is way more boring) had such a requirement. 
    KyleranKilsin

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    Amathe said:
    • A willingness to know the game intimately by actively play-testing and viewing how the animation relates within the context of the game world.
    Interesting thought, there probably is a substantial number of animators or even devs who don't actually play the game very regularly.

Considering the quality of most games today, who can blame them? 

;)

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• MendelMendel Member LegendaryPosts: 5,609
    Amathe said:
    My job requirements always included the phrase 'other duties as assigned'.  Guess what was the most frequent activities I had to do.  This seems to be similar.

Logic, my dear, merely enables one to be wrong with great authority.