Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Shard of Faith Content Expansion Launches in Dark & Light - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited October 2018 in News & Features Discussion

imageShard of Faith Content Expansion Launches in Dark & Light - MMORPG.com

Dark & Light has gotten a significant new content expansion thanks to the arrival of Shard of Faith. The action is set in The Dark Plane and includes a huge new map area and storyline for players to investigate. Players who already own the game will receive the expansion free of charge and new players can leverage a sweet $15 Early Access price tag and get started today.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,983
    edited October 2018
    Rumor has it that you cannot use your old characters or cannot take your inventory. We should find out shortly.
    Tokken

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• JeffSpicoliJeffSpicoli Member EpicPosts: 2,849
    Free expansion ? Awesome! I love the art style in this game , It feels very 80's dungeons & dragons to me. My biggest or should i say only complaint was the horrible performance at launch, Hopefully thats been cleared up and the game plays smooth now. If you haven't played this game and enjoy Conan Exiles but want a little more of a D & D vibe (graphically) I'd check this out .
    • Aloha Mr Hand ! 

• Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    Was that a stealth mount? Loved how he transformed into a tree at the end, lots cooler than feign death.

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    1 year, 3 months since EA launch.

Still an ill optimised mess focusing on new content instead of fixing what's there.

ARK all over again.
    Tokken

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon