Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wolcen : Give away

ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 6,913
edited October 2018 in PC Gaming

So ,I really enjoy testing games and supporting Indies that i believe in , Wolcen will be making its move from Alpha Beta on 10/11..

To hype it a bit and support the Devs( Wolcen Studios) ill be giving away 3 Steam keys for Wolcen here..

You just need to throw together a post about what you are looking forward to in Wolcen ..

You also must have 50 posts on the site to be eligible to win...

Suzie will be the selecting the winners..... on the 11th

Heres a link to Wolcen for anyone unfamiliar ..https://store.steampowered.com/app/424370/Wolcen_Lords_of_Mayhem/

Also please be aware that this is a move from Alpha to Beta .. there will be lots of testing and bugs ..

Have fun Folks ....

JeffSpicolimmolouSedrynTyrosceratop001GorweNyctelioslaseritAsm0deus

Comments

• WarEnsembleWarEnsemble Member UncommonPosts: 243
    Kind of unfair to require 50 points to win. Some of us read daily but post rarely. (I already back wolcen so dont need the key)
    SBFordk61977
  • NycteliosNyctelios Member EpicPosts: 3,575
    I love the level and character design. I hope this project keep delivering, it looks great. The exploration of said world must be fantastic. If I don't get any key I'll keep a close look on it for sure.
    Steam ID Discord ID: Night # 6102 - GoG ID - 

"There is a fine line between consideration and hesitation. The former is wisdom, the latter is fear." Izaro Phrecius, Holy Emperor of the Eternal Empire, Last of Royal Phrecius Family.
  • JeffSpicoliJeffSpicoli Member EpicPosts: 2,849
    edited October 2018
    Kind of unfair to require 50 points to win. Some of us read daily but post rarely. (I already back wolcen so dont need the key)
    All you have to do is disagree with someone's opinion on a game and by the end of the day you will have so many posts full of hateful banter your name will magically turn purple like mine and you will be eligible for the contest .

Also nice of you to do @Scorchien Wolcen is a awesome game GL to everyone
    SBFordTorvalOG_Zorvan
    • Aloha Mr Hand ! 

@Gdemami is back on. He will LoL anything you post.
    SBFordTorval

"There is a fine line between consideration and hesitation. The former is wisdom, the latter is fear." Izaro Phrecius, Holy Emperor of the Eternal Empire, Last of Royal Phrecius Family.
  • wesjrwesjr Member UncommonPosts: 504
    I really like the non class based system and the landscapes looks amazing.
  • ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 6,913
    Well id really rather not see all those 1 and 2 posts alt and bot accts sweep in like we do in so many contests here..
  • AbimorAbimor Member UncommonPosts: 506
    I did not know this game existed after going to the steam page it looks pretty cool. the classless system seems great. 
  • NyghthowlerNyghthowler Member UncommonPosts: 268
    I missed this one. Looks intriguing. I wish the video had shown what the HUD will look like.

1. You have the right to shut the hell up.
    2. You have the right to a opinion just as soon as I tell you what it is.
    3. You have the right to die quietly or kicking and screaming. It doesn't really make a difference because you're dead either way.

• BabuinixBabuinix Member EpicPosts: 2,522
    edited October 2018
    Been looking for this one since it's earlier works as Umbra and then the trailer was posted on GOG channel!

A diablo'ish action packed made with CryEngine graphical goodness! Sign me in! B)
  • ElidienElidien Member RarePosts: 1,397
    edited October 2018
    Very nice of you to do that. Great game with lots of potential.

I already have a key so do not enter me.
  • cmacqcmacq Member UncommonPosts: 243
    Already bought the game. Just posting to say good on ya for doing this!
    Babuinix
  • Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,363
    I'm looking forward to Wolcen for many reasons. Graphically it looks to be the most appealing ARPG I've seen. The classless system sounds great, and I would love to try that out in this type of game. Housing in an ARPG sounds fantastic. Overall the entire game looks great. 

NycteliosPanther2103
  • OG_ZorvanOG_Zorvan Member EpicPosts: 1,899
    I admit, it looks intriguing.

MMORPG.COM took away my swinging cheerleader butt .gif.

• lahnmirlahnmir Member LegendaryPosts: 2,950
    Great initiative. Already own and play it but thumbs up for the promoting!

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    'the only way he could nail it any better is if he used a cross.'

Kyleran on yours sincerely 

But there are many. You can play them entirely solo, and even offline. Also, you are wrong by default.

Ikcin in response to yours sincerely debating whether or not single-player offline MMOs exist...
  • StizzledStizzled Member RarePosts: 1,944
    I'd heard of this game but never really gave it a look, I wish I had. The graphics look great, that style is what I would have expected from Diablo 3 before Blizzard decided that cartoony was their modus operandi.

On paper it reads like a dream ARPG. My biggest turn off is the lack of multiplayer, but that appears to be coming with the beta. 

I'll have to keep my eye on it from here on out.
  • JakeSimJakeSim Member RarePosts: 877
    Really looking forward to how it all comes together. It's one of my most hyped ARPGs...despite how long it is taking. Would love to see more of it come along.
    Please come check out my stream. All the love is appreciated! 

TWITCH: @JakeSimTV
    one more day
  • GorweGorwe Member EpicPosts: 6,318
    Because I'm interested in how much of their dreams they realized. Really, if taken to its theoretical conclusion, Wolcen would be a game for ages. It really has quite some potential.

Also, I quite like the HnS genre. And am always glad to see what's new out there. The combat, the combat is often head and shoulders above competition in HnS genre.

Also, why not me? You know me, I'm reliable, if kinda crazy. Is there a better person to give one of keys to? You know it makes sense. ;)
  • ZhenoxZhenox Member UncommonPosts: 59
    thunderC said:
    All you have to do is disagree with someone's opinion on a game and by the end of the day you will have so many posts full of hateful banter your name will magically turn purple like mine and you will be eligible for the contest .

Also nice of you to do @Scorchien Wolcen is a awesome game GL to everyone
    STAR CITIZEN SUCKS!
    NycteliosTorvalSBFord
    Scorchien said:

The music on both trailers (this one and the steam page one) are blood boiling amazing. And the game looks gorgeous.
    Scorchien

edited October 2018
    Get your entries in today folks
     Another nice Vid here that shows off some great combat

TorvalBabuinix
  • laseritlaserit Member LegendaryPosts: 6,168
    Good promotion Scorch

Don't enter me, I just purchased it.

"Be water my friend" - Bruce Lee

edited October 2018
    laserit said:
    Good promotion Scorch

Don't enter me, I just purchased it.
    Suzies is picking the winners tommorrow .. Im really looking forward to beta phase 1

The multiplayer at the end of that vid looks very smooth also .. good sign
    laseritPanther2103