Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Arozzi Arena Gaming Desk Review - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited October 2018 in News & Features Discussion

imageArozzi Arena Gaming Desk Review - MMORPG.com

It can hard to find a fitting place to connect all of your devices. You want to have your gaming rig set up with your microphone, and speakers, and all of your other peripherals - and gamers have more than most. Arozzi is here to help with a gaming desk that gives you space, stability, and all-important cable management. What makes a gaming desk? Let’s find out in our review of the Arozzi Arena Gaming Desk.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• WellspringWellspring Member EpicPosts: 1,464
    O.o, what's the "Golden Hardware Award" mean?
    JeffSpicoliMensurScotTacticalZombeh
    --------------------------------------------
  • JeffSpicoliJeffSpicoli Member EpicPosts: 2,849

O.o, what's the "Golden Hardware Award" mean?

It means you can spill your beer on the desk and won't tarnish the wood or metal screws holding the plastic legs in place.
    • Aloha Mr Hand ! 

• Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,985
    That’s not a desk. It’s a table. Here’s one you can do all that with except adjust the height and it doesn’t have holes cut in it. But it is literally 90% cheaper at $42

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Cosco-6-Centerfold-Table-Multiple-Colors/46368984
    JeffSpicoliPhryScotOctagon7711frA6me

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004
    Having the PC on top of the desk isn't really ideal, if your like me and have a full tower system, then its even more impractical, far better to get a dedicated PC Desk that has a place for the PC itself, the odd drawer or two for 'bits' like a back up mouse and the 1001 other things you might have that would otherwise be cluttering up the table top is kind of handy too. ;)
  • AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
    Can you get some gaming floor tiles on which to place the gaming desk?
    Octagon7711

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

Phry said:

Having the PC on top of the desk isn't really ideal, if your like me and have a full tower system, then its even more impractical, far better to get a dedicated PC Desk that has a place for the PC itself, the odd drawer or two for 'bits' like a back up mouse and the 1001 other things you might have that would otherwise be cluttering up the table top is kind of handy too. ;)

I never thought about having the tower inside the desk. For full tower at home, I have it sitting on the ground behind the desk.

Feel free to share what desk you use. I always find it interesting to see what other people have setup.

That’s not a desk. It’s a table. Here’s one you can do all that with except adjust the height and it doesn’t have holes cut in it. But it is literally 90% cheaper at $42

Lol. I doubt that's the "desk" you use?
  • JippiijooJippiijoo Member UncommonPosts: 100
    Is it smashing proof when i tilt in CS?
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,986

A gaming desk should at least be two tier and have a space to hold your PC or Console. The wires don't even seem to go through the desk just over the back.
    edited October 2018

Best gaming “desk” I ever had was a 6ft folding table like the one I linked.  Probably a bit more heavy duty.  Being married though... one must compromise which means she made me throw it out and get a desk.

JeffSpicoliWellspringOctagon7711

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• JeffSpicoliJeffSpicoli Member EpicPosts: 2,849

Best gaming “desk” I ever had was a 6ft folding table like the one I linked.  Probably a bit more heavy duty.  Being married though... one must compromise which means she made me throw it out and get a desk.

After marriage gaming tables transform into furniture ;)
    Slapshot1188Wellspring
    • Aloha Mr Hand ! 

• Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000

Phry said:

I never thought about having the tower inside the desk. For full tower at home, I have it sitting on the ground behind the desk.

Feel free to share what desk you use. I always find it interesting to see what other people have setup.
    I have a little metal dual shelf for my tower,  they should never sit on the floor or carpet as they are like vacuum cleaners sucking up all kinds of dust from the floor.
    Wellspring

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• ChildoftheShadowsChildoftheShadows Member EpicPosts: 2,193
    There are desks out there with electric motor driven height adjustment for under $400. The full surface mouse pad does not appeal to me at all, in fact I get nails on the chalk board sensations just thinking about it.

I personally prefer a 'table' over a 'desk' so that part is good. The curved edge seems like a small plus to me as well, but overall I can, and will be getting a table that satisfies much, much more for under $100.

I know exactly what you mean. My wife hates my command center. :wink:
    Slapshot1188

I know exactly what you mean. My wife hates my command center. :wink:
    I gave that table up over 15 years ago...  I'm not bitter or anything.
    Wellspring

• PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004

Phry said:

Unfortunately i have no idea what make it is, it cost me £30 from a bootsale, the PC isn't inside anything, but there is a slightly raised platform for the base unit on the left hand side of the desk, it raises the base unit about 4 inches off the floor, handy for avoiding the usual dust issues from being on the ground but still 'open' enough that cooling isn't an issue.  :)
    Wellspring
  • TacticalZombehTacticalZombeh Member UncommonPosts: 430
    My desk is a manually operated height adjuster (I rarely adjust it, I just needed a certain height) with a laminated kitchen countertop bolted onto it. Spill proof, easy clean and the edge is wonderfully rounded so no edges digging into my wrists. Cable management is a shelf I mounted to the rear splash guard with a cable tray underneath. Monitors are mounted on arms attached to shelf.
    Best desk I ever had.
    My cpu is sitting on top of a short file cabinet next to the desk. Rollers on the cabinet so I can easily work on it.
  • maskedweaselmaskedweasel Member LegendaryPosts: 12,180
    thunderC said:

After marriage gaming tables transform into furniture ;)
    You married a gaming table?