Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fallen Earth Icarus Migration

ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
 So if have an old account( Icarus) and dont want to lose your characters , you have till tommorrow to migrate to Gfirst , pretty simple to do from there home site ..

Comments

• ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    bump for anyone that may have missed this , you have till tommorrow to migrate
  • GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    It's been seven years since GamersFirst bought all rights to Fallen Earth.  Anyone who wanted to moved over long ago.
    "I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    edited October 2018
    Grunty said:
    It's been seven years since GamersFirst bought all rights to Fallen Earth.  Anyone who wanted to moved over long ago.
    i did today :) 10/9 /18 you wont be able to any longer , So just a heads up to anyone that may have an old acct they want to preserve ...

From the Tech Admin

"Hello everyone,

We will be retiring the Fallen Earth Icarus migrations in two weeks, on Tuesday 10/9. This means that any characters who have not yet been migrated over will be unable to complete the migration process after this date.

• ChildoftheShadowsChildoftheShadows Member EpicPosts: 2,193
    Grunty said:
    Yeah I thought this had to be a Necro post or something. So strange.