Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Destiny 2: Forsaken - TheHiveLeader

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited October 2018 in Videos Discussion

imageDestiny 2: Forsaken - TheHiveLeader

Destiny 2 launched the Forsaken expansion a while back. Timely as ever, TheHiveLeader is finally talking about it. Does it bring Destiny 2 back on track or is it just another lackluster expansion? Let's jam.

Read the full story here

Comments

• chrisapete123chrisapete123 Member UncommonPosts: 23
    Another lackluster Expansion.
  • BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565

To you maybe, but this has the general bulk of players I know playing more and enjoying where the game is headed.

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
    Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

• mallettjtmallettjt Member UncommonPosts: 102

To you maybe, but this has the general bulk of players I know playing more and enjoying where the game is headed.
    It's to little to late. I shouldn't have to buy 3 expansions to get what should have been the launch state. The don't know about the "Bulk" of players you are referring to but I'm assuming its people who are already die hard fans. It has already lost most of its player base. Most players dont trust bunjie to keep its promises anymore. "10 year cycle, we didn't artificially inflate exp reqs, etc..." A large portion of the online gaming community sees it as wasted potential and probably wont jump back in just to be burnt again.
    StjerneoddDinastyceltwulf
  • ripailaripaila Member UncommonPosts: 13
    Did they fix the motion sickness in this game?
  • IshkalIshkal Member UncommonPosts: 304
    I don get to play as much as I use to but when I do get to play its much better now then it was :D. Hive yer videos rock make them more often man!
  • klash2defklash2def Member EpicPosts: 1,949
    Destiny's best xpac since Taken King, not quite Taken King but still the best since TK. I love the direction. 
    Phaedruslives
    "Beliefs don't change facts. Facts, if you're reasonable, should change your beliefs."

"The Society that separates its scholars from its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting by fools."

Currently: Games Audio Engineer, you didn't hear what I heard, you heard what I wanted you to hear. 

• DinastyDinasty Member UncommonPosts: 212

klash2def said:

Destiny's best xpac since Taken King, not quite Taken King but still the best since TK. I love the direction. 

Really? What direction is that? Still aiming for the shitter you mean?

Dreaming City is an empty joke. Unless of course you like grinding 3 public quests over and over.

Everything else takes place in old content.

Another absolute waste of money.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    The Ai in that video looked ..zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    The graphics with the sort of idk what you call it but the weird lighting effects i don't like,perhaps that is why someone asks about motion sickness.Sort of like wire mesh mode with low detail.
    The weapons ,well i didn't see anything too exciting,i would get bored real fast.
    I still startup Unreal time to time just to use the Shock Rifle,best weapon ever made in a shooter.

I miss the days of playing fpr's but between Destiny and the real goofy looking Fortnite,there is nothing to entice me back into the mix.Overwatch is again not my cup of tea,WAY too spammy.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• Soki123Soki123 Member RarePosts: 2,558
    Wizardry said:
    The Ai in that video looked ..zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    The graphics with the sort of idk what you call it but the weird lighting effects i don't like,perhaps that is why someone asks about motion sickness.Sort of like wire mesh mode with low detail.
    The weapons ,well i didn't see anything too exciting,i would get bored real fast.
    I still startup Unreal time to time just to use the Shock Rifle,best weapon ever made in a shooter.

I miss the days of playing fpr's but between Destiny and the real goofy looking Fortnite,there is nothing to entice me back into the mix.Overwatch is again not my cup of tea,WAY too spammy.
    I think you should put a preface to your posts. I m an idiot so read at your discretion.