Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

As a MMO fan I find this site less and less functional - how can we fix this?

NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,617
Love this site, been here for over 11 years. I am glad to see this site want to grow and reach out to other areas to keep this site going. Fact is, you have a name of being the place to get info on MMOs and maybe snag a beta key. As you add more and non-MMO news not only is the MMO news getting buried but I also cant keep up with the names of all the games I dont care about. I cant click a tab and just get news on MMOs. So I find I get frustrated sifting over all the other info to find out what is MMO news and what is not. Just so I can find the info I want to read. I now find myself going to other sources to find out the latest news on MMOs. I miss the community here and the great articles that bring amazing perspective to this changing market. My friends of MMOs are doing the same thing as myself for many of the same reasons. 

What can we do to make this mmorpg.com site still be an easy place to get MMO news, but still keep all the new articles to keep this site relevant and making money? Can the main page be organized in a way that help people know what they are clicking on? Can tabs be added for, MMOs, RPGs, MOBAS, Product Reviews or something like that? Can the news articles be labeled or tagged by type? So you could click a drop down and filter just MMO articles? Can game types be color coded, Purple for MMO, Green for MOBA etc? I am sure you guys can come up with a million ideas to make this site much more functional. 

Anyone else have suggestions? 

Comments

• NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,617
    Bye for now
  • SEANMCADSEANMCAD Member EpicPosts: 16,775
    I have been on this site for about 10 years and I havent noticed any functional change but I dont pay attention, could you give an example?

Please do not respond to me, even if I ask you a question, its rhetorical.

Please do not respond to me

• Grim_AnomalyGrim_Anomaly Member UncommonPosts: 1
    There needs to be a mod feature that allows users to edit Game Information. There are a lot of games that are outdated/have miss information.
  • MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555
    There needs to be a mod feature that allows users to edit Game Information. There are a lot of games that are outdated/have miss information.
    Please don't necro threads.
This discussion has been closed.