Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Atom:RPG

ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
edited October 2018 in PC Gaming
So i picked this game up about 4 months ago on a recommendation from a reviewer i Iike..

This is a real gem particularly to any fan of old-school Fallout/Wasteland ..

Very good story , dropped behind some great character/class customization with tactical combat .. an immersive game that  pays attention to detail ..

Still in EA but nearing 1.0 , after testing the past 3 builds( a large update dropped today) this game is worth every cent of the 14.99$ entry fee...

https://store.steampowered.com/app/552620/ATOM_RPG_Postapocalyptic_indie_game/

Heres another video showing much more detail game systems ...  enjoy..

Tokken

Comments

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    edited October 2018
    This streamer is a fucking idiot.  Never played any isometric turn based game, much less Fallout.  Never heard of action points. Never looked at the settings or keyboard controls.  Absolutely clueless.

The game does look interesting.  This streamer makes it look bad.
    [Deleted User]Scot
    "I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    Grunty said:
    This streamer is a fucking idiot.  Never played any isometric turn based game, much less Fallout.
    well its more to look at the system not the streamer , but yea hes not very good
  • AethaerynAethaeryn Member RarePosts: 3,149
    edited October 2018
    lol @Grunty
    You made me want to buy the game. . haven't seen the video. . but if he liked it AND it is isometric, turn based and has action points I am in :)

EDIT:  ahh was already on wish list.  Was just waiting to see how development goes.

Wa min God! Se æx on min heafod is!